Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Robbie Williams

rafaell

rafaell

Poland

wELL people I'm from Poland and I'm a big fan of Mr. Robbie Williams :) I like his music  also lyrics. His voice  and personality . Do you know him? if no maybe you want to get some news or if yes just share with your opinion about him :)

Greetings for You !! ;) 

10:34 PM Nov 09 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

princessa14

Slovenia

i dont like his songs but i love his song radio!!!!! take care…c ya people

05:53 PM Apr 21 2007 |

从现在到永远

从现在到永远

China

GOOD

03:42 AM Apr 22 2007 |

从现在到永远

从现在到永远

China

GOOD

从现在到永远

从现在到永远

China

GOOD

rafaell

rafaell

Poland

yeah I also do like the song about The Pet Shop Boys :)

08:02 PM May 14 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I have heard that Robbie is almost an institution in Europe and Asia and part of Latinamerican countries, but USA is a market that he has not won yet, I don´t know why.

In Mexico he has a lot of fans. It´s not my case, but I like his songs Angel ( a mexican singer, Yuridia, makes a spanish version of this song and sounds really good), Rudebox (I like the electronic sounds) and Trippin´.

03:49 PM May 15 2008 |

KiaLena

KiaLena

Italy

I love this post cause I'm a BIG fan of Robbie <3 he's fabulous and two years ago i went to his concert in italy, in Milano with my mum cause she loves him too. And it was 22/07/06 and the concet was FANTASTIC (L) Me and my shadow is my Robbie's favorite song but when he sang Angel, the whole stadium was touched and everybody got up their lighters and it was a fabulous show. I'll never forget that fantastic night with my king of pop: Robbie Williams. he was wound in the Italian flag and it shouted "...championi del mondo!" Yeah, we're really champions of the world, now.

11:58 AM Sep 01 2008 |

nono ksa

nono ksa

Saudi Arabia

i  am not bigfan but love his songs  he is fablous every song  have speacial  thing  like millenium he have actully great songs i watched  concert on tv  lol i was having exam the next day and it wasn't  near i would like to go to his concert  some day

12:56 AM Sep 13 2008 |

vick156

vick156

Germany

i also like him.. not in a gay way of course.

he can sing anything he wants! have you heard him sing Swing?  

03:33 AM Sep 15 2008 |