Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Robbie Williams

rafaell

rafaell

Poland

wELL people I'm from Poland and I'm a big fan of Mr. Robbie Williams :) I like his music  also lyrics. His voice  and personality . Do you know him? if no maybe you want to get some news or if yes just share with your opinion about him :)

Greetings for You !! ;) 

10:34 PM Nov 09 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

bigmama

bigmama

Spain

Nice to meet you rafaell  Smile

Robbie's energy on stage is amazing, you can't get bored. His personality flows, his face expression, his movements ( he reminds me Mick Jagger, jumping from one place to the other, restless)

I can't tell you I'm a fan of him, but believe me, I have some of his songs, I like listening " Feel" from time to time, you know , "to contact the living" 

Ok, go ahead, give us some news about him …

04:25 PM Nov 12 2006 |

gosde

gosde

Turkey

yes bigmama i agree with you he is energitic.In my opinion his songs are great and he is very sweet im not fan too but i like him;)

02:36 PM Nov 13 2006 |

rafaell

rafaell

Poland

Hello ahagin :)

Well I had lots of stuff to do but anyway I couldn't leave you without answer. Bigmama you should (or shouldn't hehe) know that Mr. Robert has record a new album called rudebox . . . and there are planty of speculations is it a good or rather bad CD. What do you think so? I can't value it fairly as a fan :) After time when I was listening it a lot I started to like it of course no every song but most of them My favourite form this album is "We're The Pet Shop Boys" :)

Greetings for you :))) From chilly Poland :)  

06:08 PM Nov 13 2006 |

rafaell

rafaell

Poland

I know that I made a lot of grammar mistakes sorry :)

09:52 PM Nov 13 2006 |

bigmama

bigmama

Spain

Hello rafaell and nice to meet you gosde( tweety),

Well, well …as soon as I listened to "We're The Pet Shop Boys" I realized Robin admires The Pet  Shop Boys and this is a kind of tribute to them. Astonishing new sounds and voices in it, many Pet Shop's hits are named there ( my favourites ones, by the way , they gave a concert in my city last summer )

What can I tell you? Williams is a versatile artist, he can give you many surprises as far as I can see now.

Superb Rafaell ! Thank you for not leaving us without and answer :)

11:19 PM Nov 13 2006 |

loveme123

loveme123

India

I like his album 'We are the Champions'

06:25 AM Nov 16 2006 |

Rebecca92

Rebecca92

United Kingdom

I love Robbie Williams!! I love "Angels" and the album Looking throu a lens!Wink

01:23 PM Nov 19 2006 |

TalieRockstar

Canada

He rocks :) His album Sing When You're Winning is just perfect :D

12:01 AM Feb 07 2007 |

Madria

Madria

Czech Republic

I love him for many years. I think, that his best song is The Road To Mandalay.

09:52 AM Apr 11 2007 |

Madria

Madria

Czech Republic

I love him for many years. I think, that his best song is The Road To Mandalay.

09:52 AM Apr 11 2007 |