Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Madonna

iii_omg

iii_omg

Thailand

hey u guys

she got a new album " HARD CANDY "

and relese a new single " 4 minutes to save the world "

it really great!!

suck it dude Cool

08:46 AM Apr 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Outside.TheDoor

China

errrr, madoooooooooooonna,to be honest i think she's too old

01:41 AM Apr 08 2008 |

Dafi

Dafi

Malaysia

i love this song so much ….the video clip also great but madonna dress like her don't wearing any clothe  i feel like her naked  because the clothe same colour with her skin…...

07:59 AM Apr 11 2008 |

iii_omg

iii_omg

Thailand

i think so, her clothe is look terrible

10:44 AM Apr 11 2008 |

nOrmal.Girl

Saudi Arabia

thanks ( iii_omg ) !

i don't listen to her alot .. but i know that she have good songs ..

in fact , i like her song ( frozen ) alot ^^

12:53 PM Apr 11 2008 |

BeatleGirl

BeatleGirl

Poland

Too much sex in her videoclips. When she was young, it was okay. But now she's just too old. I don't understand why she's trying to be younger all the time. Women are stupid sometimes. ;)

01:53 PM Apr 16 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I´m not very happy with Hard Candy. I got it, because she´s one of my favorite singers, but I feel that she is not presenting something new like in her past albums.

The best of her projects is definitely "Ray of light" for me. And Hard Candy looks so distant of that album.

I try to understand Madonna; she needs to end with her actual contract with Warner and she looks for something easy and comercial to sell.

Not all is so bad. I really like it the tracks "Candy shop", Give it 2 me (it will be the second single) and "She´s not me" (because it sounds like the last album Confessions…).

04:31 PM May 08 2008 |

butterfly!!!!

Turkey

I like Madonna's old songs.Her new album and new video not good.Yes she's still very energetic and healthy but not young anymore and she isn't accept this.

08:48 PM May 09 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I think its the pressure to get new audience (young people). I´m agree that Madonna needs to get dressed like the queen of pop she is, not like a woman frustrated to look like a teenager.

I don´t like her first albums. I began to love her music when she presente her album "Bedtime Stories" (when she started to experiment with electronic sounds). I love the tracks and videos of "Bedtime Story" and "Human nature"!!!

And what about "Ray of light"? The most powerful (and commercial success in many years) of the last 2 decades, she was a chameleon in every video of the 5 singles of this album (In Mexico only appears in charts "Frozen", "Ray of light", "Drowned world / substitute for love", "The power of goodbye" and "Nothing really matters"). 

10:48 PM May 09 2008 |

eve_girl

eve_girl

Poland

she is so strong woman! i guess that everyone would like to have a mum like she is ^^

02:50 PM May 19 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Not like a mom in my case, hahahaha!

I have been listening "Hard Candy" and it´s not so bad at all. The second single "Give it 2 me" is "sticky and sweet"  and the single "The beat goes on" with Kanye West is really good (I hope she decide to use it like the third single).

04:08 PM May 19 2008 |