Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

if you dont know anything about turkish rock you must ....

xxl_by

xxl_by

Turkey

if you dont know anything about turkish rock you must listen to şebnem ferah, haluk levent and kıraç

you will definitely like it

02:34 PM Dec 13 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

childofwind

Turkey

because they dont make advertise themself but ı think şebnem ferah is the best singer of turkey 

05:20 PM Dec 15 2006 |

xxl_by

xxl_by

Turkey

i agree to childofwind they dont make advertise themself… they are just doing their work just sing song not anything and they do very well it. turkish music isnt consisting of eurovision this competition dont mislead to you…  turkish music is very colourful i cant description it you must learn youself.  only give a luck for it

11:30 PM Dec 15 2006 |

kyle86

kyle86

China

thanks you giving these  advice,i  like turkish music

06:05 AM Jan 29 2007 |

Lubov

Lubov

Russian Federation

can you give the adress of their page in Internet?

11:58 AM Feb 02 2007 |

xxl_by

xxl_by

Turkey

if you search haluk levent and şebnem ferah or kıraç in the youtube you can easly find and watch their clip Wink

01:35 PM Feb 02 2007 |

Adriana06

Adriana06

Spain

oh guy thx ! the music is so good!really cool
xx

09:29 PM Feb 03 2007 |

smyrna

smyrna

Turkey

thanx guys for talking about turkısh musicLaughing you are absouletly rıght if turkish singers can make more advertisement ı am sure they get  a lot of fan all around the world because they are making really good music(if you wanna listen turkısh rock you can also listen çilekeş,kurban,mavi sakal,teoman etc but  ı think the best is şebnem ferah…..)

01:12 PM Feb 04 2007 |

Silentedya

Silentedya

Latvia

can you give any adress where I can download their songs for free? Or you can send some their songs to  or we can contact in skype or ICQ

07:34 PM Feb 19 2007 |

childofwind

Turkey

silentedya ı can send you add my address

11:19 PM Dec 03 2007 |