Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Do you play any musical instruments?

Dark Star

Dark Star

Paraguay

I play a very little bit the guitar,I know I have to practice more but I'm too lazy

10:42 PM Mar 11 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

It`s enough, isn`t it?

I think some professionals are crazy on their instruments

09:03 AM May 08 2007 |

ronaldc

ronaldc

China

i would like to listen to other guy

12:59 PM May 08 2007 |

*Stef*

*Stef*

Spain

well…the instrument I play is quite weird!it's name is txalaparta,a basque instrument,and it's like…you knock two wooden sticks against some wooden boards.It isn't easy to play and I'm still learning.i think that there are some videos in youtube (if you're curious,you can watch them).oh,and I'm starting to play the drums. Smile

07:34 PM May 23 2007 |

catherine717

Slovakia

Hi. I play to piano for six years and I would like to play the guitar, too. My older brother will teach me. :-)

06:40 PM May 29 2007 |

morocoo

Morocco

i like gitar and music amazighe

02:06 PM Jun 08 2007 |

Jerryxlj

Jerryxlj

China

Piano is my life

12:42 PM Jun 10 2007 |

EMO_GIRL

EMO_GIRL

Georgia

SURE GITAR

12:55 PM Jun 10 2007 |

stankey

Denmark

I am playing guitar and I have been practising for about 3 years now. I do really love to play the guitar, and I am being better and better at playing. But now that I am good, I do not feel the same joy by playing. I guess it is because there are no longer any challenges for me.

Anyone else who feel in the same way?

03:42 PM Jun 12 2007 |

nemow

nemow

France

yeah i do!! i play piano,i took 5 years of it. i also play the guitar and play in a little band with friends, playing in groups in just so much fun! but the one i definitly like the most is VIOLIN!! thinking of working in the music area, i just love music!

03:54 PM Jun 14 2007 |

tiamat

tiamat

Greece

i play guitar.if you got a tabs.you can send my mail.(rock and metal music)

02:07 PM Jun 19 2007 |