Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

Do you play any musical instruments?

Dark Star

Dark Star

Paraguay

I play a very little bit the guitar,I know I have to practice more but I'm too lazy

10:42 PM Mar 11 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jerryxlj

Jerryxlj

China

Yes,my major is piano.

07:53 AM Jun 20 2007 |

Shimiwz

Shimiwz

Czech Republic

I've been playing the guitar (both acoustic and electric) for 7 years … now i struggle with sweep picking, string skipping and fast alternate picking :D

02:50 PM Jun 21 2007 |

Lucas SB

Lucas SB

Brazil

Hi, i like classical music too

09:51 PM Jun 29 2007 |

Zohra

Zohra

Finland

I play the piano, and am ok at it, though I haven't taken lessons for years now. I like playing classical, it's so lovely and delicate, but play other stuff too. I wish I could know how to play blues. I've been trying to compose some songs myself, but it's not really working out….

08:58 AM Jul 01 2007 |

Zohra

Zohra

Finland

I play the piano, and am ok at it, though I haven't taken lessons for years now. I like playing classical, it's so lovely and delicate, but play other stuff too. I wish I could know how to play blues. I've been trying to compose some songs myself, but it's not really working out….

08:58 AM Jul 01 2007 |

jeoy

jeoy

China

I play the guitar!~

09:13 AM Jul 01 2007 |

jeoy

jeoy

China

I play the guitar!~

09:13 AM Jul 01 2007 |

Honza

Honza

Czech Republic

i play on the elektric guitar almost two years. It´s fun:))))

04:10 PM Jul 01 2007 |

stradivarius

Germany

Iplay the trumpet for about 7 years in 2 wind orchestras 1 symphonical orchestra and 1 bigband. I also play the piana now for about 3 years. and i'm able to play the drumset!! on all 3 instruments i play different kinds of music(classic, jazz, blues, pop, rock,...)

06:46 PM Jul 02 2007 |

stradivarius

Germany

Iplay the trumpet for about 7 years in 2 wind orchestras 1 symphonical orchestra and 1 bigband. I also play the piana now for about 3 years. and i'm able to play the drumset!! on all 3 instruments i play different kinds of music(classic, jazz, blues, pop, rock,...)

06:46 PM Jul 02 2007 |