Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

I Love TVXQ...and U?

Vitamin C

Vitamin C

China

'm so attracted by TVXQ these 5 young korean guys, they have perfect appearance,,but not just because of this,,,their enthusiasm about work and life,, their kindness to their fans- cassiopiea, always see fans as the most important.. they strongly stick to their dreams…never give up…and try their best to do everything well… all of these are attractive…

so i collect almost all video about them…watch every programe they made…buy their every album and their DVD of concert's….NOW, any good news about the boys always cheer me up, while any bad ones made me frustrated and miserable~

I'm working hard to handle korean so that i can understand what they say, what they singand now,, i can catch their lyrics,, , i can leave message for them in korean in their websitethat made me so happy and prondI believe the day i watch their video without subtitle will be coming soon

Above is my story about my love TVXQ~V_V

and do u have yours??

02:54 AM Mar 12 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

belle~~

belle~~

China

i totally agree with U.i have been an cassiopeia for several years .i am actually excited to find another cassiopeia here .i think all things about them-—-their appearances,their voice,their dream….-—deeply attracted me.i also collect a lot of things about them,like magzines,ablum,pictures,video and so on.

02:19 PM Mar 12 2007 |

Vitamin C

Vitamin C

China

Thanks belle….thank you for being cassiopeia…thanks for your being side with my love~this 5 guys are absolutly worthy of our love…especially our leader…yoonho~

V_V

12:59 AM Mar 13 2007 |

belle~~

belle~~

China

a-ha !!Cassiopeia is a big  warm family,isn't it?i'm proud of being one of the memebers in it.I'm sure U are also thinking like this as me.i often can't help being excited when i meet a cassiopeia.It's great to share the same feeling with a people ,especially cassiopeia!!!!

ok TVXQ foever!!

Do U know  i'm grateful to them who let me make acquaintances with many lovely cassiopeia .WHAT A FUN!

02:26 PM Mar 13 2007 |

Cassiopeia

Cassiopeia

China

I am TVXQ's fans too…..

12:10 PM Mar 14 2007 |

Japanese & Korean LOVER

Saudi Arabia

Hi all

I'm also one of TVXQ's fans

I love them all,but I love Hero and U-Know the most

03:30 PM Mar 17 2007 |

karenshine

karenshine

China

i m a totally  cassiopiea!!

i love them…Hero best!!

01:29 PM Mar 19 2007 |

MeMe

MeMe

Saudi Arabia

hi all , i like TVXQ, they're cool. i like  most of their songs, especially "Hi ya ya".

07:48 AM Mar 22 2007 |

aprilpai

aprilpai

China

I agree with u. We all like them very much. Let’s love them for ever and support them. Fighting!!!^^

08:26 AM May 30 2007 |

aprilpai

aprilpai

China

I come from China .Where are u from? Want to keep touch with u . My MSN is .

09:32 AM May 30 2007 |

Vitamin C

Vitamin C

China

Thanks all of you love TVXQ, they do are worthy of being lovedLet's keep standing by their side, see their every step toward to success and give our great care and love~ ^^...

03:01 AM Jun 01 2007 |