Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

What is your favorite song ?

Poomai

Thailand

Hi everybody
Do you have any favorite song ? For me , I like many songs , especially Run to me , Living in a world without you , brown eyes , More than that , come back to me , and so on . Tell me some of your favorite songs , please . Maybe we like the same songs , who knows.
Poomai

03:39 AM Jul 04 2002 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

loveisbitch

China

I fancy  some  old songs  of BSB's  ,such as "  How did  i fall in love with you " ,and solo  part is fantastic     ! i have never met   a more touching  song like this !         i also like     Avril's  songs ,and I  think  she is just   one  of a kind

08:35 AM Jul 28 2006 |

loveisbitch

China

I fancy  some  old songs  of BSB's  ,such as "  How did  i fall in love with you " ,and  the      solo  part is fantastic     ! i have never met   a   song  more touching          like this !         i also like     Avril's  songs ,and I  think  she is just   one  of a kind

loveisbitch

China

I fancy  some  old songs  of BSB's  ,such as "  How did  i fall in love with you " ,and solo  part is fantastic     ! i have never met   a more touching  song like this !         i also like     Avril's  songs ,and I  think  she is just   one  of a kind

bigmama

bigmama

Spain

Gil mentioned my favourite song by Led Zeppelin , I think it's a kind of classic , many generations enjoyed it and will continue enjoying it.

Imagine just this , I'm 40 years old and my son of 14 likes Stairway to Heaven , this is when we can say there's no age for music , music is an universal language,music is timeless.

I have another favourite song by Rainbow," The Temple of the King "

I like Ritchie Blackmore's acoustic guitar, for example his solo called "Greensleves" My favourite by The Rolling Stones is Angie(a balad), Emotional Rescue is a pearl.

I don't like Heavy Metal but I must say that " Clansman" by Iron Maiden is not so bad.

Greenday is superb for the new generations . My favourites are " Basket Case" and " Time of your Life " is very very nice , I don't know how many times I listen to this one a day :)

Going back in time , I grew up listening to Eric Clapton and Pink Floyd …I'm Floydian.I must mention many guitarists more but the list would be long, just to mention one, a great one, a master, he is Stevie Ray Vaughan.

I have a kind of salad in my mp3 files !!! Gospel , Bluegrass ,Chillout , Reggae …

I must  also mention  Mike Oldfield and his Tubullar Bells another classic  ...

There's a lot of music I like …Irish Music ( Celt Music ) , Greek … and more , much more …

04:35 PM Jul 29 2006 |

Phoebe Xu

Phoebe Xu

China

It is Chinese valentine's day—7th,July in Chinese traditional calendar.

so today I perfer to listen "Nothing can change my love for you","Love you more than I can say"

09:25 AM Jul 31 2006 |

allengao

allengao

China

ok just or nothing "god is a girl"

a girl like me

09:03 AM Aug 01 2006 |

arin

arin

China

"the best of me"—-by Ronan Keating

Does someone like Ronan's songs?

08:19 AM Aug 08 2006 |

bigmama

bigmama

Spain

Hello arin ,

I like two songs by Keating : " If tomorrow never comes " and " When you say nothing at all "

I think you like romantic songs !!!

11:58 AM Aug 08 2006 |

arin

arin

China

Hello bigmama,

yeah, I like romantic songs!

I think Ronan Keating is very very handsome, hahaTongue out 

06:30 AM Aug 09 2006 |

xxzs

China

I like most of Michael Jackson's songs.