Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

What is your favorite song ?

Poomai

Thailand

Hi everybody
Do you have any favorite song ? For me , I like many songs , especially Run to me , Living in a world without you , brown eyes , More than that , come back to me , and so on . Tell me some of your favorite songs , please . Maybe we like the same songs , who knows.
Poomai

03:39 AM Jul 04 2002 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

janioeisis

janioeisis

Brazil

MY FAVORITE SONG IS BUTTERFLY (MARIAH CAREY)!!!

07:48 PM Sep 25 2006 |

coocend

China

04:10 PM Sep 27 2006 |

yetianyue

China

I love English songs,the day you went away ,pretty boy ,lemon trees.Several days ago,my teacher introduced two songs to me.I think they are nice.They are Richard Marx & Donna Lewis Lyrics – At The Beginning,Right In Front of You by Celine Dion.

07:22 AM Oct 04 2006 |

竹涧清影

China

I LOVE "Don't know much","thank you for hearing me"

01:29 PM Oct 07 2006 |

fen

China

I will always love you, god is a girl,how do i live, we belong together, the calling, loving you, you can't say, one love, i cry, endless love, all rise…...........

12:23 AM Oct 09 2006 |

happylan

happylan

China

i cry 有理知花

03:10 AM Oct 09 2006 |

Unforgiven_06

Turkey

All of them should note what iwrite here now, these are the gratest songs i listen them always.

Metallica – Unforgiven

Linkin Park   Points of Authority, A Place For My Head, Crawling, Lying From You

Nirvana – Smells Like Teen Spirit, Rape Me

Iron Maiden Fear of the Dark, Mother Russia

Lacuna Coil- Our Truth

wanna more???  apply me Wink

10:06 PM Oct 15 2006 |

erased

erased

Turkey

James Blunt – cry..

11:59 PM Oct 17 2006 |

bobingliang

China

my favorite songs are "

I am a big girl in the big word  .

my heart will go on ..

hotel California ….

etc…. 

I choose the different songs while my spirit changes ..

08:54 AM Oct 21 2006 |

aniviv

aniviv

China

my favorite songs are too many.I like songs that make me feel comfortable and happy and sad.My favorites songs are changing all the time according to my mood.I like singing songs when I feel bad ,when I feel loney. To me ,music is my all. I think I can't live without it.

08:56 AM Oct 22 2006 |