Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

DO U LIKE [ RAP] ???TYPE DOWN UR WORDS!~

lemon_fish

lemon_fish

Singapore

HEY GUYS HOW DO U THINK ABOUT RAP ?DO U THINK IT'S RUDE OR SOMETHING ELSE?PLEASE PUT OUT UR OPIONIONS!~....LET'S TALK ABOUT IT!!!

02:18 AM May 14 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

rap is okay i guess… hey dude as long as it makes my parents hate me then i like it and love it ..lolz

12:04 PM May 14 2007 |

lemon_fish

lemon_fish

Singapore

Cooloh…i see…maybe the words in the rap is so rude….Winkbut the beat is soooooo great!!!do u think so ???

04:15 AM May 15 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

yeah i can dance to that so it is okay too.i prefur hip hop and pop but rap comes after.

02:04 PM May 15 2007 |

agood123

agood123

China

I LIKE MUSIC  AND SEE A FILM .VERY MUCH .BUT I DON'T KNOW THAT WEBSITE.COULD YOU TELL ME SOME WEBSITE .THANK YOU .MY E-MAIL ADRESS IS . THANK YOU!KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME!

06:25 AM May 18 2007 |

vicky520

vicky520

China

RAP is very cool,I like it

08:12 AM May 18 2007 |

RaneeConstantine

Indonesia

Never mind, it depends on the situation…anyway I like something emerging our spirit… such as Sepultura, Megadeth, Rock maaan… Rock!!!Wink

06:45 PM May 18 2007 |

nagyg

nagyg

Hungary

Hi all!

Rap and Hip-hop are the best! I heard 50 Cent live in Hungary. He is one of the greatests, a living legend.

I'm looking for new friends! Write me!

10:59 PM May 18 2007 |

milashka

Azerbaijan

Hi,all

sometimes i like rap,but sometimes no.for me pop is best .people who like rap don't be offendded  with me but  rap is a little rude, i think 

07:24 AM May 19 2007 |

milashka

Azerbaijan

Hi Naqyq i also want to find new friends and progress my English.We can try to make friendship,if you don't mind of course.

07:37 AM May 19 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

hey RaneeConstantine …  your right rock is great dude.. rock on…lolz sticks her tungue and screams her head off lolz

11:42 AM May 19 2007 |