Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

The Best Damn Thing

Bill-LaU

Bill-LaU

China

hey guys. I'm a Avril fan from China.  I think her new album "the best damn thing' 's kinda rubbish stuff… the cool and explosive Avril disappeared… Now she becomes so ordinary .. just like the girl next door.. it's also good.. but i just feel a kinda loss..  I just can't see the sk8er girl slamming guaitar on MTV no more… what u guys think.     Share u thoughts.   my msn address:

03:17 AM Aug 08 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hilaltug

hilaltug

Turkey

İ loved Avril before but now yes i totally agree with u, she lost herself who made her herself now she's ordinary and is trying to look like a barbie.i missAvril in 'i am with u , complicated' ,now look at the song; 'hey hey hey i wanna be your girlfriend, no way wo way no it is not secret' is it mature form of her? İ DON'T THİNK SO ,She's terrible now to me

01:21 PM Sep 26 2007 |

mexes

Serbia and Montenegro

avril is best….

11:52 AM Sep 28 2007 |

mexes

Serbia and Montenegro

AVRIL Its a best

11:53 AM Sep 28 2007 |

amirlashkari22

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I liked her last albums more, but she's still cool but in another way.

06:04 PM Aug 08 2008 |

Ngel

Ngel

Russian Federation

A&E Private Sessions in 07.22.07 is bad. Very "freese" Avril and stupid punk girls on the back-vocal… I think that she have to grow up.
Maybe I'm wrong.

12:59 AM Aug 09 2008 |

Ngel

Ngel

Russian Federation

A&E Private Sessions in 07.22.07 is bad. Very "freese" Avril and stupid punk girls on the back-vocal… I think that she have to grow up, like MCR, Green Day.
Maybe I'm wrong.

12:59 AM Aug 09 2008 |

PeterLi

China

中文不是罪  I always support her—a

05:11 AM Aug 09 2008 |