Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

The Best Damn Thing

Bill-LaU

Bill-LaU

China

hey guys. I'm a Avril fan from China.  I think her new album "the best damn thing' 's kinda rubbish stuff… the cool and explosive Avril disappeared… Now she becomes so ordinary .. just like the girl next door.. it's also good.. but i just feel a kinda loss..  I just can't see the sk8er girl slamming guaitar on MTV no more… what u guys think.     Share u thoughts.   my msn address:

03:17 AM Aug 08 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

xuyiyang

xuyiyang

China

i agree

07:05 AM Aug 12 2007 |

Labyrinth Traveler

China

I totally agree with you

07:38 AM Aug 15 2007 |

MobileMind

Uzbekistan

Yes, I also don't like her new image and new music…

08:48 PM Aug 18 2007 |

joanna_mx

Greece

I don't agree with you…. I believe that Avril has grown up so she vbacame more mature.That's why she has changed her style!

01:29 PM Aug 20 2007 |

matar1115

Mongolia

innoccent is my favourate song. so all avril song are good. I think her new style is not bad

05:05 AM Aug 30 2007 |

onnoornny

Thailand

no matter what u are

i still…lav u

03:35 AM Sep 03 2007 |

CatastropheMonica

Czech Republic

Avril is not my favourite singer… I loved her before she made a barbie from yourslef… But on the album TBDT are some good songs. Like Innocence, Contagious and When you´re gone…  

12:37 PM Sep 08 2007 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

I also like the songs When You're Gone, and Innocence. I haven't heard all songs of this CD yet.

06:16 PM Sep 15 2007 |

Margolina

Margolina

Poland

I suggest for example “keep holding on” or “hot” . Nice :)

10:54 AM Sep 20 2007 |

alex_angel

alex_angel

United Kingdom

i love that album!!! its great!! =)

xxx

04:09 PM Sep 22 2007 |