Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

incubus.............!

1paulo

Peru

i’m a real fan of incubus … i want to know people who like this band ok
psulo

03:57 PM May 22 2005 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

vibe

Germany

i love incubus! but at the moment i lend my album to a friend so i listen always the same and only song i got in (or on?) my mp3-player of them.megalomania . i like especially the voice of their singer. and the sound… ok i like everything. which bands do you like otherwise?

04:57 PM Apr 23 2006 |

1paulo

Peru

well … i also like stereophonics, british bands like coldplay, travis, the cure, the clash, the police… lots of ..
well .. tell me more about your preferences !
ok
see ya

06:33 PM Apr 23 2006 |

vibe

Germany

i am heavily into british bands.in two weeks i think ,ill go to a concert of the arktik monkeys.me and my friends we got cards for their only concert here.do you know the yeah yeah yeahs ,you need to listen”gold lion”.i ve a big list with bands i like to listen, the strokes ,the hives,franz ferdinand,kaiser chiefs , queens of a stone age ,the vines ,the libertines especialy hard-fi.their album “stars of cctv” is extremly well. and a much more….
but i dont know why but i dont like coldplay and travis very much .there is something i miss in their songs.

06:48 PM Apr 24 2006 |

metalloyd

metalloyd

Philippines

same here… my favorite song from them is "Echo" Listen to it guys…

08:15 PM Mar 25 2007 |

sinALiENsTo

China

ive been to the concert in hongkong on 10 march,it's high, not much song from light grenade though. only anna molly quicksand and a kiss to send us off..and brandon didn't take off his shirt either… hey,what about open a topic  to talk about thier songs meaning?

04:30 AM Mar 28 2008 |

Flocke

Turkey

incubus is mirror of me :S

11:34 AM Mar 28 2008 |

cala_19

cala_19

Turkey

my favrite song is digLaughing

05:11 PM Apr 03 2008 |