Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

What should I do?

yuningzth

China

I want to be a singer,but I don't know what to do.My dear firends,could tell me?

02:25 PM Nov 24 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

so_0

so_0

Viet Nam

Hmm, I dont know much about this. In my opinion, you should join a vocal music course. Maybe you should go to music college to ask about it. 

04:02 PM Nov 28 2007 |

Leenaa

Leenaa

Czech Republic

And if u wanna be a singer…I  ve got one question:can u sing? If yes, it should be easier…

11:58 AM Nov 30 2007 |

Leenaa

Leenaa

Czech Republic

And if u wanna be a singer…I  ve got one question:can u sing? If yes, it should be easier…

11:59 AM Nov 30 2007 |

樱花baby

樱花baby

China

I think you should take some musical courses .And I want to ask you a qustion:Are  you good at singing?If you are this ,Keep your interests to the last,you will be a good singer. 

01:11 PM Nov 30 2007 |

miaoky

China

Jast try u best keep singing and singing

11:06 AM Dec 01 2007 |

fantasy_cn

fantasy_cn

China

You have a dream,that's great.But I think when a man have a dream and  he/her is the best one in the world,even if the dream can't come ture.

11:52 AM Dec 01 2007 |

betty!

betty!

China

listen to the types

and follow them

who can sing

who is a singer

01:40 PM Dec 01 2007 |

chakra

chakra

Indonesia

Well, being a singer is not difficult. It's being accepted as a singer is tough. You ought to sing and ask for  professional opinion whether your voice is good enough. Then only you can decide whether to pursue your dream as a professional singer or an amateur singer.Either one is ok, isn't it? You would still be able to entertain yourself and a lot of people.Good luck.

04:22 PM Dec 01 2007 |

Solomia

Solomia

Ukraine

If you vgote money, and good looking, come to my country and you ll be a singer! Thats all! In my country if you want to be a singer you dont have to sing! If only I have enought money….

03:16 PM Dec 03 2007 |