Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

Chat

Dorothee

Dorothee

Germany

I already asked this question in another forum some days ago, but since my question hasn't been answered yet I considered it to be better to create an extra forum for it. I am not impatient, but why should I wait another few days for an answer in this forum if creating a new forum perhaps would bring me the answer to my question in a few hours?

Is there any time in particular when the admin visits the chat of this website? For example is there a special weekday when he observes one of the chatrooms? Or is he there during a special time of day? It would be best if you could tell me the time of day when he is there in military time (European time).

I'd be glad if you could help me! Thank you!

04:29 PM Mar 17 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Dorothee

Dorothee

Germany

sifepress,

Dear Sir,

I would have loved to become your keypal, but the thing is that I just can not effort more keypals.

You see: Learning for my exams and all the other activities of mine that matter a lot to me, just keep me too busy to answer that soon. It already happened that people had to wait for my response for multiple weeks. Thus you would be better off with some other keypal. I am sorry, but there is nothing I can do about it.

Yours faithfully,

Dorothee

07:16 PM Apr 27 2011 |

Mema_m_h

Egypt

hi all i want to improve my spoken english … so is there any helps !!1

10:57 AM Apr 29 2011 |

Mema_m_h

Egypt

hi all i want to improve my spoken english … so is there any helps !!1

10:57 AM Apr 29 2011 |

Dorothee

Dorothee

Germany

udbrothers,

Why do you write a message to your girlfriend – or whoever this is referred to – in a public chat? Actually I don’t really mind, but since you didn’t write her name in here, nobody knows whether or not they should feel directed at.

01:09 PM Apr 30 2011 |

fria

Philippines

i want to learn more about in english.. cause this coming school year i'm taking a secondary education major in english.. plss.. help me!

02:37 AM May 03 2011 |

kaushal kumar patel

India

hi 

07:04 AM May 04 2011 |

emir sexy

Macedonia

hayy

11:13 AM May 05 2011 |

khakee

Pakistan

hi

02:51 PM May 09 2011 |

Dorothee

Dorothee

Germany

I presume the people who saluted us in here are searching for keypals, aren’t you? Good luck with your research!

03:42 PM May 09 2011 |

poojarawat

poojarawat

India

hi

05:42 AM May 12 2011 |