Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Teacher Talk

Chat

Dorothee

Dorothee

Germany

I already asked this question in another forum some days ago, but since my question hasn't been answered yet I considered it to be better to create an extra forum for it. I am not impatient, but why should I wait another few days for an answer in this forum if creating a new forum perhaps would bring me the answer to my question in a few hours?

Is there any time in particular when the admin visits the chat of this website? For example is there a special weekday when he observes one of the chatrooms? Or is he there during a special time of day? It would be best if you could tell me the time of day when he is there in military time (European time).

I'd be glad if you could help me! Thank you!

04:29 PM Mar 17 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

janezhang2011

China

Never mind!Dorothee, Thanks very much!

Yes ,my english is very poor!

My customer said my Englihs is better than his Chinese who is from Belgium.

If i have any mistake, welcome you to correct!

I want to improve my English via this websiteCool

02:02 AM Aug 19 2011 |

yousifalisalih

Yemen

hi

10:56 AM Sep 24 2011 |

Dorothee

Dorothee

Germany

janezhang2

But you should be glad that you are a Chinese native speaker! I heard that Chinese becomes more and more important! Thus I guess economically seen you have a huge advantage, since for foreigners this language is very hard to learn according to what I’ve heard.

11:34 AM Sep 24 2011 |

Dorothee

Dorothee

Germany

yousifalis
alih

Ummm…Hi!Laughing

11:35 AM Sep 24 2011 |

Dorothee

Dorothee

Germany

yousifalis
alih

Oh my! I’m sorry! I hope you don’t consider this as impoliteness! I thought my comment answering your “hi” got posted, so I didn’t even check it out. Well, now I know that you usually can’t rely on modern technology. :)

Hi! Laughing

07:51 PM Sep 27 2011 |

gloryspot

gloryspot

Algeria

i need help plzzz 

09:27 AM Oct 07 2011 |

Dorothee

Dorothee

Germany

gloryspot

I’m sure there are many people on this website who would help a nice lady, but…What’s your problem?Smile

09:57 AM Oct 07 2011 |

Ritashiaa

Kenya

its me . interested in meeting new and interesting people out thea

04:57 PM Nov 16 2011 |

bahar_2khtareloos

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

hi…
l dont speak english…help me…......
thank you…

06:14 PM Dec 20 2011 |

lindawu2012