Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I want to make new friends

joy-joy

joy-joy

Thailand

Hello everyone my name is Joy. I am a Thai national but I am now living in England with my English husband. We have no children but I love shopping, cooking, spending time with my friends, etc. I want to make friends who want to practise English the same as I do. I have an English husband but in my opinion it is better not just learn how to speak English but also to learn about other cultures, languages and make new friends. I hope to hear from you soon.

Bye for now.

12:33 AM Dec 26 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

joy-joy

joy-joy

Thailand

09:36 PM Dec 26 2007 |

joy-joy

joy-joy

Thailand

Hello Birning,

I hope you are well and nice to meet the boy from Shijiazhuang but it is difficult for me to pronoun this word. Thanks for your message and hope to hear from you again soon.

Bye.

12:09 AM Dec 27 2007 |

lijingsong

China

hi,i am from china,i also want to improve my english and make friends all over the world.my MSN is . thanks

01:43 AM Dec 27 2007 |

hyz51071333

China

hi joy.how are you?and I hope you and your family are well .i am from china,i want to make friends with everybody.so if you want i hope we could be  good friends
best regards

02:17 AM Dec 27 2007 |

svroshan

India

hai and hello,

i am roshan from india. i am a computer engineer(hardware). i would like to speak english, i am very happy about to find you.

02:32 AM Dec 27 2007 |

audit-law

audit-law

China

I come from Chinese, I am a lawyer and a CCPA (Chinese Certified Public Acountant) too. I want to find a friend to teach me English.Can you teach me? I can teach you Chinese too. Let's be good friends.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!

03:37 AM Dec 27 2007 |

owendavis33

Philippines

hi this is owen from the philippines you can send messages to my e-mail

03:46 AM Dec 27 2007 |

owendavis33

Philippines

Hi this owen i want to make friends

03:47 AM Dec 27 2007 |

joy-joy

joy-joy

Thailand

Hello Hyz51071333,

I am fine and everyone in my family are ok , I just spoke to my Mum on Christmas Day and I will make a phone call to talk to my family again soon. I usually talk with my family in Thailand one or twice a week to make sure everything are all right.  Sadly I can' t be with them on Christmas and New year because I live  far away from home and about 6-7 hours different between Thailand and England.

Anyway, thanks for your kind and friendly message. I hope you and your family are ok as well and looking forward to hear from you again very soon.

Bye.

Joy

11:19 AM Dec 27 2007 |

paruthi

Sri Lanka

hi

i saw your notice. i am from india

if you like reply me

12:11 PM Dec 27 2007 |