Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I want to make new friends

joy-joy

joy-joy

Thailand

Hello everyone my name is Joy. I am a Thai national but I am now living in England with my English husband. We have no children but I love shopping, cooking, spending time with my friends, etc. I want to make friends who want to practise English the same as I do. I have an English husband but in my opinion it is better not just learn how to speak English but also to learn about other cultures, languages and make new friends. I hope to hear from you soon.

Bye for now.

12:33 AM Dec 26 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

svroshan

India

hello, 

How are u? can we chat with any messengers? reply me.

12:32 PM Dec 29 2007 |

jekiyu

jekiyu

China

Hello joy!i find your english is good and very friendly.i m a Chinese,If you interesting in Chinese culture we can have exchange.

09:53 AM Dec 30 2007 |

jekiyu

jekiyu

China

Hello joy!i find your english is good and very friendly.i m a Chinese,If you interesting in Chinese culture we can have exchange.my msn fmyu at live.cn

09:54 AM Dec 30 2007 |

zszd

China

Hello, I am  a chinese,and I am  a  student ,I want to make friends with  you .if  you  want to make  friends  with me ,please write an e-mail to me .

my qq is 374159196.

10:06 AM Dec 30 2007 |

zhouzhiyi0620

China

I am a chinese girl.I come from zhejiang.I aslo want to make friends here.I'm not good at english and hope can improve my english.

I feel it's boring to learn english from class.I want to improve my english by communicate with you^^

10:44 AM Dec 30 2007 |

寂翼jx

China

Hi,I'm a Chinese girl.I'm a middle school student.I want to make friend with you.But I can speak a little English.I want to improve my English.Could you help me?

write soon!

jx

10:54 AM Dec 30 2007 |

nanda_w

nanda_w

Brazil

hello everybody! I'm a brazilian girl and i want to meet new people around the world, i learning english and i want to improve my englisg here. i love travel and  wanna be friends?

06:07 PM Dec 30 2007 |

nanda_w

nanda_w

Brazil

hello everybody! I'm a brazilian girl and i want to meet new people around the world, i learning english and i want to improve my englisg here. i love travel and  wanna be friends?

06:08 PM Dec 30 2007 |

loujain

loujain

Oman

HIIIIIIIIIIIII CAN I'VE AFRIEND????//Innocent

06:33 PM Dec 30 2007 |

elenalllll@yahoo.com

Russian Federation

Hi Joi! My name is Elena, I live in Russia, Moscow. I would like to improve my English and find new friends. I will appreciate if you write me something interesting about England. By the way have you got ICQ

07:09 PM Dec 30 2007 |