Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

i wanna live without love !!

sharp_muslim

Egypt

hi all my friends

at fact , i was loved someone but, she's was leave me and marry from rich man bucz iam very poor

she's choose money and sell love !!

she's not happy i know but, iam not happy too

so, i swear i not love agina for ever

yet now and after few years i love without Any love at my life

it's not good i know but, iam happy .. i was stay love that women but, i know when i be dead man i will forgtten her !!!

my friends …

do u think that can someone live without love ? !! and that life will be intersting ? !!

i think yes so, what about you all ?

thanx for ur time

10:30 PM Sep 08 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

catsarepretty

Canada

I know it's hard right now, but in time God will heal the wounds and provide someone better for you in your life.  

I have had this happen to me too.   A guy who I loved decided that he wanted someone who was better looking than me.  At first I was really hurt, but later on I learned more things about him and realized that it was a blessing that he was no longer in my life.  So then I was thankful that things didn't work out with him.

I'm sure the same will go for you.  Right now she might seem like she was the greatest thing.  But when you meet the right person for you, you will realize that here is even better!

03:49 PM Sep 09 2008 |

sharp_muslim

Egypt

Oh …, my friends thanx for you all

at fact almost right …

it's did from 4 years so, now I don't think about her but, i asking only !!

thanx agine for you all

best thanx for  rangerover , cappucc317,and catsarepretty

11:27 AM Sep 10 2008 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

See, dear Sharp, so many people care about you. Now you are living in the love of englishbaby…..Innocent

12:59 AM Sep 11 2008 |

Rahma MD

Rahma MD

Indonesia

I think ur problem has been solved :)

Let me share you a quotation that i love so much from a book of love.

" Natural character of heart is loving his Creator; The One God . Don't love his creature more than him. Everybody that hurt coz hiding his longing will get a reward as redemption of his sins."

08:25 AM Sep 11 2008 |

chaucer

chaucer

China

quit ,don't quit

love, don't love

you are too concerned with what was and what will be

there's a saying

yestorday is history, tomorrow is mystery,

but today is a gift

that is why it 's called the "present".

10:08 AM Sep 11 2008 |

kakarote

kakarote

China

my dear friend, i've never be in love before, but i'm waiting for it, although it may hurt me. love is beautiful, no matter what the result is, you do have a great time with her do you? so, just keep that beautiful memory in your mind and thank her for bringing you the joy, then move on, find your true lover!

12:45 PM Sep 11 2008 |

mosesyao

China

sorry for that again

01:29 AM Sep 12 2008 |

amy luo

China

I think time may be the best thing for you to forget that girl and maybe someday your miss right may come to your life.Best wishes for you!

02:24 PM Sep 12 2008 |

rathi

rathi

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

my dear no body can living wihtout love … but you must know your girlfriend very well . becouse you will live with her every all age … ... ... my dear believe me i'm sure you can stand up again and go to your life ….... ..... i am feeling , like you ,, but my allah with me ….

01:07 PM Sep 16 2008 |

leilei.oy

leilei.oy

China

congratulatins ,you are a bach.now you shoud have a travel to forget the girl ,then you maybe find there are more and more perfection things belong you.

we can have a  good life without love.

regards

01:57 PM Sep 16 2008 |