Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

For those who wants to improve English

QWERTUN

QWERTUN

Russian Federation

Hi everybody!I thought that it would be a great idea to discuss ways of studing English and become friends at the same time!What do you think?

06:19 PM Mar 09 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dadiahoney

dadiahoney

Algeria

me too I want to improve my English so it's a great idea to learn from each other because practice makes perfectSmile

09:38 AM Mar 21 2007 |

qaisbyte

qaisbyte

Yemen

Hi Friends,

I have read and understood your problem and I am willing to help you. My advise to you and to every English learners to firstly plant and establish a love between you and English language or any thing you want to learn this techinque and only this going to help you. Believe me it really works do not learn any thing forcely or you don't like this will make you so tired and useless thing. So like the subject then learn it do not learn it because so many companies today deal with english language so you have no choice, and don't learn medicine because your father wanted that and so on.

Well, I am sorry if I was wrong but this my opinion and I am Advanced English learner but still lack help to be like native-speaker,

those who want to contact me, my email is qaisbyte(@)hotmail.com of course without prackets and in Yahoo : abdu_qais2004(@)yahoo.com.

Best Wishes,

10:28 AM Mar 21 2007 |

sibolga

sibolga

Indonesia

Hi, many ways of learning something and knowing eachc other in the WORLD as well.

Bs

Dino

04:03 AM Mar 22 2007 |

QWERTUN

QWERTUN

Russian Federation

Hi my dear friends!How is your learning going?Кто нибудь говорит по русски?

06:55 AM Apr 11 2007 |

Reshetnikov

Russian Federation

I think that good idea.

11:43 AM Apr 11 2007 |

Reshetnikov

Russian Federation

HI all. I want friends who help me learn English. If you study Russia I may help you. You may write me for ICQ 407-389-135

11:49 AM Apr 11 2007 |

cimbomlu efe

Turkey

hi all.i want to improve my english.can you help me? i am from turkey.

12:57 PM Apr 11 2007 |

yannie

yannie

Malaysia

ya!! me either interested on it…

02:42 PM Apr 12 2007 |

yannie

yannie

Malaysia

hai there, nive meeting you in this circle….I really need to practice and get used with english….

02:45 PM Apr 12 2007 |

yannie

yannie

Malaysia

sorry,i mean nice meeting you,, its typing error

02:46 PM Apr 12 2007 |