Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

i want to improve my spoken english

Bilsa

Bilsa

Germany

Hello everybody

01:45 PM Oct 30 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

snowflakes

snowflakes

Turkey

Hi bilsa

H a u? iyou want to improve your spoken english. I think you are German. So German and English are similar language. Lots of words is same.

I hope, it is true. If you want can write me.  

08:27 PM Oct 30 2007 |

Bilsa

Bilsa

Germany

Hello snowflakes! Yes it is right that English and Germans is similar very much! The speech is still difficult for me, because one deals too little with it and also speaks too little! I find this a great pity ones! Hence, I have simply announced myself sometimes here to practice! Since practise does, as everybody knows, the master (German saying) a lot of greetings

06:35 AM Oct 31 2007 |

xiaohuichang

China

hi everybody . i am very glad to learn english from this website  and happy to make friends with  native english speakers .i am chinese ,teaching at a high school.

07:18 AM Oct 31 2007 |

xiaohuichang

China

my email is

i am a teacher so i want to make friends with students,or someone who works in teaching area.

07:22 AM Oct 31 2007 |

lihongyun

lihongyun

China

Hello blisa,

Yes,you are right!English is not native language for most of us,so,we practise little.Of course,it would be a good way to get to live in England or American for improving English.But you know,that is too difficult for many many reasons.

So,only could we help us by ourselves!For me,just do more writing,listening and so on.

And also it is lucky to me that I work in an foreign company and have a chance to communicate with colleagues who speaks English.

Hope more comments from everyone!

Many thanks!

07:22 AM Oct 31 2007 |

aamirimam

Pakistan

I am from pakistan and want to improve my english.

07:56 AM Oct 31 2007 |

brilliant_think

Pakistan

I want to improve my listening and spoken english! can any body do that for me Cry

08:37 AM Oct 31 2007 |

overgirl

overgirl

China

me too,who can help me ?sometimes,i can read out ,but ithink it's hard to speak out use your own words.

08:55 AM Oct 31 2007 |

cherrye

cherrye

Philippines

Hi Bilsa!

Our medium of instruction in our country is English. I must admit that i came here for the same reason. I want to perfect my English. Maybe we can exchange some notes, park your message on my email. But…can you also teach me German? :-) I am doing both actually. Let me know if you are interested. Danke Schoen!

Grusse,

Cherrye 

10:20 AM Nov 02 2007 |

Shilz

Shilz

India

Hi Friend…i'm also interested in this. i'm from India and want to improve my english.

what should i do? can anyone help me…pls…

12:40 PM Apr 20 2009 |