Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

whats the meaning of life?

lifegoeson

lifegoeson

Turkey

who knows about it?

01:02 PM Nov 01 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

semirrain

Christmas Island

making good relationship with the others ,improve skill,search goals,do the thing you think it's meanfull,be a success man and enjoy your life.

01:07 PM Nov 01 2007 |

mulee

mulee

Ethiopia

The meaning of life in my opinion making good relationship with the others, be sucefull on the field you on, get better life syle and enjoy with it.  

03:09 PM Nov 01 2007 |

Lily :)

Lily :)

Russian Federation

I believe nobody knows it. I believe it's too sophisticated for human beings now to understand it… But this question reminds me of one extract from Chuck Palahniuk's book 'Lullaby':

Centuries ago, sailors on long voyages used to leave a pair of pigs on every deserted island. Or they'd leave a pair of goats. Either way on any future visit, the island would be a source of meat. The sailors, the next time they visited these islands, the only things still there would be herds of goats and pigs. The sailors called this "seeding meat". Does this remind you of anything? Maybe the ol' Adam and Eve story? You ever wonder when God's coming back with a lot of barbecue sauce?

It's not my opinion, it's just an extract from the book, but it impressed me a lot!!

03:09 PM Nov 01 2007 |

lnq1993

Viet Nam

The meaning of life in my opinion is helping everyone, making every child living in a happy life 

03:11 PM Nov 01 2007 |

Leaf0

China

life, to me, just enjoy the things what i doing…

03:36 PM Nov 01 2007 |

cherrye

cherrye

Philippines

Life's ingredients are all of the feelings and thoughts there are, put into action matching any decision we do on each of our interaction with other people and our surroundings.

Life is what we make it. :-) 

12:55 AM Nov 02 2007 |

itssusan

itssusan

Indonesia

LIFE is a GIFT from God, that s why we should be grateful for each time we have. We have to value everything we get. WE live only Once, we cant turn back the clock. Just make sure everything we do, it has a meaning for everyone, for the world and MOST for GOD, eventhough we know as well GOD never ASKING….GOD always GIVING..

08:09 AM Nov 02 2007 |

lifegoeson

lifegoeson

Turkey

yeah.. evertihng is true in our life…But dont forget life goes on…and we must smile, enjoy, and meet other people, like you said…

11:30 AM Nov 02 2007 |

Gebisa

Albania

life has no meaning its self because people give to life a meaning so you should search in your aims what your life looks like no? hink about that anyway its just an opinion.

04:46 PM Nov 02 2007 |

gh387

gh387

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

The meaning of life in my opinion is helping everyone and finde good frien.Kiss

07:28 PM Nov 06 2007 |