Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How to impress Girls.

tahir

tahir

Pakistan

Hi Everyone,

Could you please share your ideas about how to impress a girls. and girls can contribute in this post by posting what they like to be impressed.

09:35 AM Aug 24 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

DeX

DeX

Germany

First of all. I just thought… why is a gay asking how to impress girls. Wink you have to change that…

And 2nd… You don't have to impress them. Why?.... Just be yourself and thats it. The girls who needs to be impressed, they are just nothing worth.

Be self-confident… thats it.

10:44 AM Aug 24 2006 |

mattjohnson1023

United States

i need a lady too holla at so hit me up females

07:35 PM Aug 24 2006 |

rudzienka

rudzienka

Poland

just don't be a strong chauvinist, two-faced, a liar and so on… and everything will be good :)

07:56 PM Aug 24 2006 |

posseidonn

posseidonn

Turkey

Cool be cool gay

09:21 AM Aug 26 2006 |

posseidonn

posseidonn

Turkey

I don't think so . Because  The girls want more and more

09:23 AM Aug 26 2006 |

jiangly

jiangly

China

poor GUY,you’ve made a big mistake!

04:29 AM Aug 30 2006 |

shu-huei

Taiwan

be sincere as possible as you can. Then you should be confindent with yourself. treat girls as your friends and pay attention when they are talking with you.   

04:04 PM Aug 30 2006 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

Hi guys, I guess this guy just wanted to know something about gals, and try to impress the gals he likes.  I guess it is so normal, and do not need to cause one debate on feminism and male chauvinism.  :-)

Well, being a gal, I know the most favorite merit we like about a guy is being humourous. Everyone likes to be with a real fun guy.  So try it, and it does work.  Sure, just like everyone said above, first of all, being yourself and be nice.  You will get your type gal.  Good luck.  Sherry

10:02 AM Sep 01 2006 |

junna

China

I think you should express your happiness at first when you meet with a pretty girl .

12:01 PM Sep 01 2006 |

minfei

China

let me try  just do it

06:27 AM Sep 02 2006 |