Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

beautiful - what it means?

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

pre made, myspace html, myspace com, my space

It is a very common word we use it in our daily life my question to all of you does its meaning is also common?

07:20 AM Jan 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

thnx to all u shared your ideads and illiassine thnx u explain it with detail.

05:06 AM Jan 26 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

when we discussed with some one about any thing actually we express our thoughts and sense in which sense we see the things. if we are beautiful by thougts then ofcourse we encouraging it  else we degrade to everything

06:38 AM Jan 30 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

when we discussed with some one about any thing actually we express our thoughts and sense in which sense we see the things. if we are beautiful by thougts then ofcourse we encouraging it  else we degrade to everything

06:51 AM Jan 30 2008 |

Crazy maple

China

It means nothing but the performance of something .

02:58 PM Feb 01 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

thnx to all u shared ur ideas.

06:15 AM Feb 04 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

Beautiful

BEST by thoughts

good by character, attitude, behaviuor,thinking,manners,habbits.

05:47 AM Feb 08 2008 |

vicky_ling

vicky_ling

China

To my mind , "beautiful" is not only  describe a person who has a nice face but also he or she  has a great soul .  A person who has a great soul is important , for example , if you feel upset or sad , how did you make a choose , a nice people or bright smile ? i think most people should have a care or a big inspiration . So i believed real beauty is talk about a great soul and sporit .

06:33 AM Feb 08 2008 |

angela-xu

angela-xu

China

I agree with you .Beautiful is very importent to  girles. 

06:44 AM Feb 08 2008 |

le_charman

le_charman

Turkey

I think you are inwaiting for this answer:
Beautiful means you!

08:09 AM Feb 08 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

absolutely beautiful is the thing that makes me get technical knocked out. but it is not only stop in physically. beautiful heart and beautiful mind more sexy than beautiful face or body. and if I meet a woman with complete beauty, really I'll get knocked out completely.

12:24 PM Feb 08 2008 |