Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Health, money, happiness.......(the first priority is.....?)

Lini

Lini

Indonesia

Hello guys…

Tell me what's your first priority and why… 

02:56 AM Sep 10 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lemonxu

China

i think health is priority,if you have money ,you can't buy healthy and happiness.also,you have lot of money ,you can buy lot of things if you want to buy,you still feel happy,when you have money and health,you will feel happiness.so  health, money and happiness all important . 

03:48 AM Sep 12 2006 |

mrcuong

mrcuong

Viet Nam

you are right ,lini .it's depend on our recent life to choose which one is the first priority . if you dont have it , you will say that it is your priority. and why i dont feel happiness .because my life always meet troubles . i walked on some ways but i never finish them ,i realize they are wrong ways .i mean  about study ,work . 

hi cat75 . you know ,if there are 10 defferent things , there will be 10 people who have defferent choices, about this topic i just give my opinion .

you said i'm wrong .ok no problem .i will give my point but i was wondering that you are male or female .

base on the fact of recent life .in vietnam , how can man  flirt with girls without money .i mean a man need money ,proper position in life ,house something like that if he wants to be her boyfriend/husband .

i dont mean girl'd like  money more than love but money can bring them opportunity to get closer   

05:08 AM Sep 12 2006 |

fionahanyi

China

yes, i agree with you , i think happiness is the most improtant thing.

02:47 PM Sep 12 2006 |

chamo41

chamo41

China

i think happiness is the most important thing,because if someone living without happiness, doesn't he like living in hell?

04:59 PM Sep 13 2006 |

Lini

Lini

Indonesia

thank's again for you all.

To get happiness, enjoy your life. Don't be a pessimist but try to make your life more useful. If there are interferes in your life, just take it as a life course. Hope you all here will get happiness in your life, specially for mrcuong, to look all of problem in your life (work or study) wisely. If you are more serious with your study or work, I think you will be a succses man.

and for hyuny, why it so hard to you to smile, just smileLaughing. Try to share with your friends (talking about your life and your problem) and disclose your true feeling.

have a great day…

02:00 AM Sep 14 2006 |

ashleyzhang

China

For different people at different times, the priority can be different . It depends on what you are lack of not what you own. Human beings always pursue the things  that have some distance. Health and happiness are the basic elements of living like water and sunshine. Money belongs to some kind of different things. It's tools of living.

For me I am in sound health and enjoys myself every day. I want to earn more money to provide my old parents easy and comfortable life and my baby good education.

04:22 AM Sep 14 2006 |

ashleyzhang

China

For different people at different times, the priority can be different . It depends on what you are lack of not what you own. Human beings always pursue the things  that have some distance. Health and happiness are the basic elements of living like water and sunshine. Money belongs to some kind of different things. It's tools of living.

For me I am in sound health and enjoys myself every day. I want to earn more money to provide my old parents easy and comfortable life and my baby good education.

04:22 AM Sep 14 2006 |

nanxi

China

now i in good health,and feel so happy ,but  i have no enough money ,so the money is priority for me now .but i think  happiness priority for me in five years .becaused i just graduate from colleage ,so now i must work hard and inprove myself first ,the life will become so perfection to me quickly .i love my family ,so i must have enough money buy  good house for my mother and father ,and supply my litter sister and brother to go to school .i must work hard and earned much money .just like that i  would bring happiness for my family ,only they are happy ,i  aslo feel happy!

01:23 PM Sep 14 2006 |

coocend

China

healthy is most important,but goals and many things are also important for me.it's hard to arrange them .

05:33 AM Sep 16 2006 |

vinhcnb

Viet Nam

Hi

I haven't known your name

But I've read your topics, especilly about health, money and i'm ok with your opinion.

For me, Health and happiness is very importan and then monney.

03:00 AM Sep 18 2006 |