Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what's your goal in this life? why do you live ?

Aseel

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

I want to know just one thing which's for what do we live ? It's easy question but difficult to answer.

I hope everybody answers honestly Wink

12:36 AM Oct 07 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kyle86

kyle86

China

I have so many goals before but I think that's  unrealistic.nowadays,I have only  one dream just have a happy home,a good man and a pretty BB because I found some  families divorced and some families live unhappy.

04:55 AM Oct 31 2006 |

Ulriika

Ulriika

Sweden

I live only for Jesus Christ, my Lord. :)

07:15 PM Mar 14 2007 |

friend4ever

United Arab Emirates

I have many goals in my life, I am so ambitious person and one day i will achieve my goals. But my main goal is that i do everything for my parents and why I am living , I am living for whom needs me . 

09:49 PM Mar 16 2007 |

friend4ever

United Arab Emirates

09:49 PM Mar 16 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

we live because we need happiness and bring happiness to our friends and families…..very easy to answer this question, not so deep…..lol

05:37 AM Mar 17 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

we live because we need happiness and bring happiness to our friends and families…..very easy to answer this question, not so deep…..lol

05:37 AM Mar 17 2007 |

umutete

Oman

My goal in this life is to be happiness and to be happiness in this life I have to pray to God to get this Happiness.

Why do I live ? this question has many answers but I know that I live to die

How would you face it (grave or tomb) be ready, be prepared, when the day comes nothing can stop death and no one will stand beside anyone in tomb  doesn’t matter in this life if a person having lot of money, children, position, authority, beauty, royal tribe, palace, gardens, etc. all will not help – as everyone by him/herself and only the good deeds will be there to support

10:09 AM Mar 17 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

when we are born on the earth we are nake and when we left what we only earn is a set of suit, so no matter how much money u have u can't take it away  ....we are equal when we are born and the same when we left…....enjoy your life now  don't left any regrets, it is enough…...............i think if i express what i said in chinese it must be very touching….but my poor hell english spoils all these…..........

:((

12:32 PM Mar 17 2007 |

ruhshana

Kazakhstan

so, very interesting and at the same time very important question. every person should think about their future, about their willings, about wishes, then there appears goals, then person aspire achive their aim.

why i live? what's my goal. i live for my family, i want be very successful person in the all sphere's of life,in other words, in my own family i want to be lovely wife, lovely mother, in my caree i want to be very successful women, through my friends i want to be respected and also sincere person. for my parents i want to be careful daughter etc, etc.  the most important is that i want live very happy with my lovely partner, partner for all my life.

so , i live, and i go forward always, i dont want accept defeat. i must be successful. 

08:23 PM Jun 08 2007 |

sweetdreams

Viet Nam

my goal is to go to the Havard and to be friends with you.Is it ok?'Cause I'd love to be friends with you even though we haven't met each other yet.I'll be waiting for your reply.THANK YOU.

02:14 PM Sep 06 2007 |