Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what do you think about chinese girls?

yy0827

yy0827

China

do u think chinese girls are small(short), skiny,and shy? what do you think about their personality?explain ur personal view,thx!

11:50 PM Apr 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

I don't know well, but if I imagine chinesse girl, I remember angels who have good smash and skin as Wu Dixie and or good kick and face like as Chyntia Khan. they are sporty and sexy. 

12:41 AM Apr 02 2008 |

Justy

Justy

China

In my surrounding which I live in are almost chinese girls.See them every day,so no special feels about them,they are almost the same.

12:48 AM Apr 02 2008 |

louisa_happy

China

i do agree….

05:12 AM Apr 02 2008 |

hamedi

hamedi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

nice and warm

07:07 AM Apr 02 2008 |

boohoo

boohoo

United States

They are cutsie poo, shortish, smallish and like to play shy and sweet. I don’t think I would like them much.

09:54 AM Apr 02 2008 |

hamedi

hamedi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

but I love them

11:03 AM Apr 02 2008 |

ycaxlj

China

i think chianese girls is the most beatiful girl in the world. looks very attractive

12:23 PM Apr 02 2008 |

Thibault

Finland

Well I've got a picture that chinesse girls are small, but for what a know they are very polite and quite interested in alot of things. I dont konw reallu I dont know many chinesse girls. only one actually. She is very nice though.

03:29 PM Apr 02 2008 |

boohoo

boohoo

United States

crazy

03:59 PM Apr 02 2008 |

louisa_happy

China

oh….

mark,do you mean that chinese girls are boring? or do you mean that this is a boring topic?

i do not agree with you that chinese girls are boring!

05:08 AM Apr 03 2008 |