Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what do you think about chinese girls?

yy0827

yy0827

China

do u think chinese girls are small(short), skiny,and shy? what do you think about their personality?explain ur personal view,thx!

11:50 PM Apr 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

boohoo

boohoo

United States

Be an American

06:15 AM Apr 04 2008 |

Casiol

Casiol

Malaysia

i like them they r kind

hahaha

^^

08:31 AM Apr 04 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

very beautiful and cute and good :))

11:06 AM Apr 06 2008 |

ThuyLinh

ThuyLinh

Viet Nam

ohhhh…....chinese girls!!! just like in my country- Viet Nam, Vietnamese girls r like chinese girls… i think so as well as japanese and korean girls….........these countries have  abit same in culture….i dont think that  it is not suitable in present when they r shy or…sth like this…..just protect theirselves and be a good girl…..actually i  dont like the way many western girls live a bit, they r too open to  the other gender….just my thought but all girls r good haha

01:17 PM Apr 06 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

I think Chinese girls are cute.

07:07 PM Apr 16 2008 |

enghlish is hope

Saudi Arabia

hi
we have wisedom said:”look at your fingers they are not same each other”
its mean people are different.
I LOVE GIRLS FROM ANY PLACE.

07:33 PM Apr 16 2008 |

donisger

donisger

China

i am chinese.  i think chinese girl is the most  beautiful girl

08:05 AM Apr 27 2008 |

LeonardoBaker

United States

I think Chinese girls may be shy, but they are sweet and caring, and very cool to be around and having a good time with, too bad I only had one chinese friend back on high schoo…oh well…

02:22 PM Apr 27 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

Chinese girls are not so meek as Japanese girls, but more meek than western girls. {I think "meek" is the word you are looking for here, but it depends on your meaning. Gentle is also correct, but it has a much more positive meaning than meek}

Normally, a Chinese girl will keep distance from strangers and rarely talk to strangers. They ignore them. That is the reason some people from other countries feel Chinese girls are shy/conservative. {or: feel Chinese girls to be shy/conservative}

04:49 PM Apr 28 2008 |

cynthia_Verdin

Mexico

I like conservative people. Chiness girls know how to behave.

05:28 PM Apr 28 2008 |