Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you hope about the humanity's future?

josilei

Brazil

say what you think about  the future.
Explain why you have this opinion.

For example:
I beleave that in soon, Jehovah, the true one God, go to remove all the bad people of the earth and to do her a paradise for all good people.

I think this because I beleave in the bible. In (Psalms 37:9,10,11,29)
See also in your bible.

08:44 AM Apr 18 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Eleven1208

Eleven1208

China

honestly speaking, I think it's far from me, i seldome think about that although i pray for the God to make everyone warm-hearted. But you see, that can change nothing. So,  that's just a wish or a dream.

what i can do is to care about myself, i am doing my best to make my family, friends  happy and help people. Sometimes i think we should be more  realistic. _

09:43 AM Apr 18 2008 |

josilei

Brazil

I know that to live forever seems a dream, but look yourself. You have the desire of to live and nerver to die. Jehovah put in we this desire.
Everyone knows God (Jehovah) is powerful,loving, just and has great wisdom.

do you ask yourself? Why God, with this qualities, still allow the
misery.

12:54 AM Apr 20 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I imagine a future where people don't welcome the end of the world and think it's a good thing.

One can dream. 

01:13 AM Apr 20 2008 |

Soni4

Soni4

Russian Federation

A group of people(I'm not sure if they are mad or not) in my region are waiting for the apocalypse…To their mind it'll come in May,2008. And they are sitting under ground, thinking that this UNDERGROUND PASSAGE'll save them. They are surrounded by police…And their leader is already in MENTAL-HOSPITAL…

01:28 PM Apr 20 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Soni, I imagine when May 2008 passes without any apocalypse they will say "oh, we made a slight error in our calculations, and the real apocalypse will be in May , 2010"  or somesuch babble. 

06:23 PM Apr 20 2008 |

Soni4

Soni4

Russian Federation

Yeah…They say that the destruction and end of the world are coming) but still they hava a good supply of food for about 2 years…sectarians…what can I say =)

07:00 PM Apr 20 2008 |

Soni4

Soni4

Russian Federation

Yeah…They say that the destruction and end of the world are coming) but still they hava a good supply of food for about 2 years…sectarians…what can I say =)and if sth goes wrong they promise to burn themselves….(((

07:01 PM Apr 20 2008 |

cindyxiaoyuer

China

haha  the question is very funny.

i hope people should more honest in the life . and i aslo think god is far from me .

03:28 PM Aug 06 2008 |

antolucki

Italy

well…..in pray that human population is so smart to forget the WAR. But I'm sure that it'll be only a dream!

06:10 PM Aug 06 2008 |

Otonashi Saya

Saudi Arabia

If it is a wish I wish humanity peace , happiness , no war , no sadness

07:39 PM Aug 06 2008 |