Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

God is alive belive it or not

tiaan

tiaan

Brazil

god is wonders belive it god can change your life today  god talk 2 me and i love him bec he give his life for us on the cross and he had stand up from dead and it was wonders and he can change you life again blelive and u will resiaf

05:06 AM Jul 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tiaan

tiaan

Brazil

VEry good Egypt 

08:00 AM Jul 29 2008 |

tiaan

tiaan

Brazil

people im here if u need help whith any ansewers

08:00 AM Jul 29 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

tiaan,
thanks for post but u still didn't reply my question ..plz return to my post and think it over before answer but with logic reply.
salamSmile

08:22 AM Jul 29 2008 |

tiaan

tiaan

Brazil

o that one sorry Egypt oky i will tell u when Jesus was on earth in the beginning of this life  oky and Jesus live in the llife same as whe know but he was God son the baby jesus and the time whent on and on oky and when he move toe ISRAEL AND HE STAY THERE AS WELL BUT IM NOT GOING THERE I WANE TELL U jESUS WHAS CROST IN THE  CRIST  AND THAT WHAS FOR US 2 LET US LIVE FREE And he stand up  from the dead and if u can give u email adr i an email u the whall story and if u know more what i know about it will u tell me bec i will love 2 here what u have 2 say about it

08:45 AM Jul 29 2008 |

涵雅

涵雅

China

I am a belief in Buddhism, so I believe that the presence of the Buddha, as saying: Xuefo child does not deteriorate, the elderly do not Xuefo dementia, Xuefo the boy never lost.

12:46 PM Jul 29 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

tiaan,
u still dosen't answer my question how A GOD be crossed it is not logic!!!...
Philosophise,
ok as u believe in logic science, that's good, i want u to think over and over in the next verse that's already exist in  Quran from more than14 centuries . that illustrates a theory that puzzeled scientists for long time and is explored rescently.
i'll let the matter to u to judge

the verse:

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were of one piece, then We parted them, and we made every living thing of water? Will they not then believe? (30)"
how a man like Mohammed from 14 centuries know that recent geoligical theory!!....
and how him also know that the founder of that exploraton (la plase) is a disbeliver from the 20 century!!...
i think if we use our brain to investigate the truth- who inform Mohammed – the unlettered man- with this information except the Creator of the world..no doubt
tell we meet, kind regards
salam

01:50 PM Jul 29 2008 |

oonah

oonah

Germany

/quote

how A GOD be crossed it is not logic!!!...

/end quote

well, a God off course can do as he likes, maybe he get's a kick out of it? It is a bit wierd, nails and thorns and all that stuff but I know people with stranger hobbies :)

02:31 PM Jul 29 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

dear oonah,
hobbies is a thing and that matter is a great thing to be believed!!!..
and crossed to why?!!
to forgive the sins of the human beings…why not to forgive the good ones without that meaningless torture and as he is a god why didn't punish the wrong bad killer people?!!!..
it is against brain completly..

02:39 PM Jul 29 2008 |

oonah

oonah

Germany

Who am I to judge the preferences of the divine, if He has some sort of cross-fetish, likes to be tortured… I heard somewhere that there is a thin line between pleasure and pain. And off course it is not easy to punish bad guys whiles you are nailed to a cross, difficult to focus than.

03:05 PM Jul 29 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

any one say that but u oonah
"a thin line between pleasure and pain''.. it is masokhesim..and how can describe the God by this feature?!!..
"And off course it is not easy to punish bad guys whiles you are nailed to a cross"..as he said he is a god not like us, ur words describe a normal man not a god..
God is the Almighty, we all human beings like an atom in His huge universe..
this talk dosen't enter mind…

06:06 AM Jul 30 2008 |