Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

God is alive belive it or not

tiaan

tiaan

Brazil

god is wonders belive it god can change your life today  god talk 2 me and i love him bec he give his life for us on the cross and he had stand up from dead and it was wonders and he can change you life again blelive and u will resiaf

05:06 AM Jul 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

xwmichelle

xwmichelle

China

Although there is no god in the world , god in my heart. i believe he can bless me.

09:45 AM Jul 28 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

how is god be crossed?!!....nonsenseUndecided

02:03 PM Jul 28 2008 |

Viqi-w

Viqi-w

China

God is around us

He is always putting a smile upon our face

02:43 PM Jul 28 2008 |

j/princess

j/princess

China

I think god is around  us!

And he will  protect someone who has a kind-heart!

05:20 PM Jul 28 2008 |

tiaan

tiaan

Brazil

Philosophise yes people will stiil blevieve but do THey know who he is and what he has done whore us aalll think about that nd come back 2 me do u have a bibel yes no

05:43 AM Jul 29 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

tiaan,
u didn't reply me , how GOD ( with his almighty ) can be crossed from human beings ( powerless according to him)..how can u beleive that?
don't say to forgive our sins!!.. that's meaningless words
waiting ur reply, but forgive me if i may be late in reply, i'll try to be online
salam

06:06 AM Jul 29 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

philsophise
do u beleive in scince or not?

06:07 AM Jul 29 2008 |

Zhana

Zhana

Kazakhstan

I believe in God, and I know he is alive

06:13 AM Jul 29 2008 |

tiaan

tiaan

Brazil

hi Egypt i like u! bec u have some sins in life u from Egypt yes no?

Egypt do u beleive?

Egypt evry one off us do wrong things in life but are whr willing 2 stand up in the name of God uor god and evru one mast know him bec he will come soon whe dont know when will that be but the bibel say's he will come like a finger click and will ask us way dinit u beleive in me WHy  the world is geting on is end EGypt do u wane go 2 hell 2 devil no no i dont think so whe all wane go 2 heaven and where there is LOVE no hate only love wll be there whe all will love it chader and i will help u all 2 get up and let the devil fly away in Jesus name Amen  

06:18 AM Jul 29 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

chineases,
the creator in the heaven know what we r doing and there is some day we will return to him ans will judge among his creation . this world dosen't created vainly.
all chinease i hope u get what i mean.
salam

06:26 AM Jul 29 2008 |