Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is happyness?

a blue girl

China

everyboudy want to has a happyness life,but what is happyness?where is it??who can give you???

02:56 AM Sep 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

Happiness is when you're working or doing some stuffs in daily life and suddenly you stopped, just to realize you have so much in life and that think make you smile. that's happiness..

Happiness is when you realize that you are loved.

happiness is when you feel that you have a purpose in life and that you did something for someone else's life.

happiness is when you're laughing your butt off till you cry when you're around those people that love you as you are.

God give me happiness, my mom, my fiance, the kids at the orphanage, the HIV/AIDS community, my friends, rain, rainbow, motorcycle, vanilla ice cream with choco chips, italian pizza…I think I can go on and on and on and on with the list ^^

03:03 AM Sep 02 2008 |

a blue girl

China

yes happyness is insipid

03:17 AM Sep 02 2008 |

a blue girl

China

you have everything may be is your hanppyness

03:18 AM Sep 02 2008 |

fredayang

fredayang

China

I think Happiness is the capacity for enjoyment. The more we can enjoy, the happier we are. It is not about what happens to us-it's about how we perceive what happens to us.It is to find a positive for every negtive and to enjoy what we possess.

04:16 AM Sep 02 2008 |

HellenShen

HellenShen

China

Happiness is the life enjoy everything with family and loved people.

Happiness is what you had done helps other person, maybe you didn't realize it at that moment.

05:11 AM Sep 02 2008 |

mizula

mizula

Turkey

The thing that gets excited is happiness.

12:34 PM Sep 02 2008 |

ehaniel

ehaniel

France

the happyness in our daily lives is "Tomorrow is unknown "

12:40 PM Sep 02 2008 |

flora123

flora123

China

Do your things that you enjoyed…..

02:59 PM Sep 02 2008 |

kitkwang

kitkwang

China

a better job,have a lover,have some good friends,can do what you want to do,these maybe happiness

03:00 PM Sep 02 2008 |

flower-girl

Germany

oh,what a nice question!

when our wishes are satisfied and we have everything we need for our daily life,we can be happy.firstly we need something to eat,to drink,a nice home,clothes  and and and..secondly we should have a real familiy.

i'm happy when i can spend time with my friends and problems are far away.this situation means happyness to me :-) and all members of my familiy and my friends should feel happy,otherwise i can't enjoy my luck when i know that someone i love is down in the dumps..

oh,i think there are no ways which lead to happyness..we should learn to devote peanuts..after that we will find our luck.

05:43 PM Sep 02 2008 |