Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

If u have to write a book...

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

salam:

If you have to write a book about your life, I mean your life since you were born till now what are you going to name this book? Is it going to be about sadness, happiness,positive or negative thoughts ? And why? I knew many of you are unable to write it but let us suppose ….! It is gonna be cool if you add astory for choosing this name …use your English and Express your self ...best wishes ....

02:18 AM Oct 15 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

1.My experiments with realities.

2.Love, life & death.

3.Religiousness of life

4.The god of inside & outside 

5. The Peace is inside.

02:18 AM Oct 16 2008 |

yanhyy05

China

the title:"Travel around the world". To go everywhere you like , and to feel how beautiful the world is .

08:56 AM Oct 16 2008 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

yes yanhyy

"Travel around the world". To go everywhere you like , and to feel how beautiful the world is .

it's not my book title but there are some chapters,with long time journeys in my life book and i hope there will come a lot travel chapters in future…i guess i was in my life before a gipsy.  

11:12 AM Oct 16 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

thanks for ur comments spontan and Ryo I think I have to be more  positive  ^^''

07:19 PM Oct 16 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

"my experiments with truth" would be the title of my book

well it is also a book written Gandhiji 

I would like to write 

1) "Prophetic lies" (Iran, Vatican, and RSS will give out a reward on my head if i write this)

2) "Indian economic analysis"

3)India and IT

03:35 PM Oct 17 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

My books will be titled (1) "a big stone on our head"(2)"no where to run"(3) "under the big wave" (4) "life after death" (5) "the judgement day"(6)"heaven and hell".

03:17 AM Oct 18 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

uhm title would be:

yana's adventure! :D

12:28 PM Oct 18 2008 |

Turnedo

Turnedo

Spain

My title: Blank Page (I like it)

02:58 PM Oct 18 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

I never write a book about my life.. Becoz it is my special.. So i don't wanna make all one know my life..:)

04:26 PM Oct 21 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Hakimi,

I have tried my best to explore my self & to know what is real & still tring to explore more & more.It is really my aim to discover what is real ? & I always try to be honest in my expressions. Thanks for liking the idea of of experiments with realities. 

04:49 PM Oct 29 2008 |