Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

If u have to write a book...

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

salam:

If you have to write a book about your life, I mean your life since you were born till now what are you going to name this book? Is it going to be about sadness, happiness,positive or negative thoughts ? And why? I knew many of you are unable to write it but let us suppose ….! It is gonna be cool if you add astory for choosing this name …use your English and Express your self ...best wishes ....

02:18 AM Oct 15 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

EnIgMa

EnIgMa

United Arab Emirates

If I have to write a book of my own story, I’d rather title it with: “THE GIRL I USED TO KNOW”.  Though the wonder and excitement of childhood may still be in her, soon she will discover the need to work and use time wisely.

This girl that I’m talking about is none other than ME!  The story would unfold how others show me how to work on the facet of my life that somehow change the way I feel/act about myself and even the realm around me. There are difficulties, it is true! But difficulties that could in time are swept away. . .

This is my story as who/what I am as other see me and indeed tested by MYSELF!

Just a SIMPLE GIRL with a SIMPLE DREAM.

04:15 AM Oct 30 2008 |

niu

China

I'm a simple girl, there is no big sucess, no big failure in my life. I don't think I could write a wonderful book about my common life. But if I have to write a book, I maybe named it "Back to 20 years ago, I will…"

04:57 AM Oct 30 2008 |

burcu_ua

burcu_ua

Turkey

it would be "emptiness"...

cause this is exactly what i feel very often.

we live in such a big matter that we don't know what is going on around us…

all people talk,but there is no evident fact..

we all live..we struggle to do sth..but for what..at the we all gonna die..

on the other hand at some moments i feel the "fullness"..see how meaningful life is and how interesthing to just to be able to breathe is…

actually it would be "complexity"..cause i have lots of things in my mind…:D:D:D

10:23 PM Nov 01 2008 |

Alburt

Alburt

China

Life with Difficulties.

I meet with many difficulties.But the most important thing is how to overcome all the difficulty.

01:20 AM Nov 02 2008 |