Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

If u have to write a book...

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

salam:

If you have to write a book about your life, I mean your life since you were born till now what are you going to name this book? Is it going to be about sadness, happiness,positive or negative thoughts ? And why? I knew many of you are unable to write it but let us suppose ….! It is gonna be cool if you add astory for choosing this name …use your English and Express your self ...best wishes ....

02:18 AM Oct 15 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

I choose this surely : "What a wonderful Life "..... I guess it will be sold out in 2 weeks …Laughing

03:04 AM Oct 15 2008 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

“ENGLISH GRAMMAR” :DD

09:23 AM Oct 15 2008 |

Blackjasmine

China

'Another Normal Day' haha

09:31 AM Oct 15 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

pop272001..>>  loooool I am gonna buy the first copy 

hakimi, ali, justic so coooool ^

blackjasmine .>> so interesting hhahha

keni ...>>> why (English grammar) strange  0-o

hey Ryo23T we knew that but there is must be a general idea about ur life and the title gives this idea my life it sounds cool coz it is mysterious ,, good luck in your life ..

vandien ...>>> good luck ^

For me I really get lost I couldn't answer this question so I might call the book ( lost ) ..

04:32 PM Oct 15 2008 |

ElifN

ElifN

Turkey

Heeyy Amany! You grabbed my book's name! :) LOST! :) l would like to write a book of lessons that life has taught me, so others would make use of it.

04:56 PM Oct 15 2008 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

hi amany

you ask a interesting question,but what is the titel of your life ???please express your self!!!

my book is called "between chairs"

as individualist i don't fit in a organization,political party,or in a church with lot of rules.my book has 51 chapters even the baby chapters has been exciting,because my parents has been political refugees,when you was born in a down and poorness there is only a up possible.maybe a few chapter have to do with my strong will and my success,two chapters have to do to with find my own way.one chapter is very sad it is the unexpected death of my 19 year old daughter she studied pharmacy, is the cute girl in my profil.

the sad chapter is for me very important because it shows that i have for me found the right way because my daughter could live in her short life from her first day till she died a lucky life on earth,her last doing was to write a love sms and then she went to bed for sleeping endless! there was no suicide or a strong illness. most time she was in the motion like you can see on the picture.

i guess it' s not a boring book, not a crime, or tragedy.

05:09 PM Oct 15 2008 |

somaye1366

somaye1366

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

my title is: “Let’s go!”

05:47 PM Oct 15 2008 |

MissMc

MissMc

Turkey

A piece of Fun :)

08:22 PM Oct 15 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

lost in ur eyes…...>>> inshallah u become happier in the future …

hakimi …..>>> seems interesting

...spontan ….>> I hope your daughter in heaven now, you expressed your self very well, I do understand why the sad chapter is the most important as lost in ur eyes said it sticks in the minds more, it could make u forget all about the good moments in ur life  ...Good luck 4 u and thanks for the answer…hmmm about me I said it befor I am going to call it ( Lost ) my life is full of ups and dawns.hmmm sometimes I feel I am lost and don't know what I want ..that is all ;) ....

09:22 PM Oct 15 2008 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

oh amany,

you are sure not lost in life chapter nr.20 you lost only your way,believe me there are many path to your own way you are not lost you only searching.i was in your age searching, too. i didn't know who i am and what i wanted,with 24 a path brought me to my own way…this time between 20 and 24 was the most exciting time in my life i never felt so free before and after this time

no its totally the opposite,i only remember the good moments in my life, the picture of my died daughter remember me always,please father use your life as i did,i am thankfully for the life you gave me on earth….maybe you think i am crazy but you didn't know my daughter  ...she loved her life on earth till her last second and she never want that i live a lost life,i am 100 % sure!!!  

10:39 PM Oct 15 2008 |