Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why do they accept the Islam ?

just---girl

Saudi Arabia

Alsalam Alikum

Hiii members how r u .. I miss u … sorry for apsent but I had exams and I finished them  :)

I want to talk about serious subject

many members in Englishbabay sent to me and askd about Islam

so that as I promised them I prepared this with collections

Mashallah. A young boy recites Quran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_xil-wHMlQ&feature=related

Priest converts to Islam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBTS4JwyDLc&feature=related

European Scientist converts to Islam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IspK651RpY

Christian professor Converted to ISLAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkhBYryljl0&feature=related

Can Muslim Women Doctors Care For Men?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUFlNNSS5Hc

12:12 PM Feb 08 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Basicaly, that's the tactic your side uses, lies, rumours, and taken things out of context.  Most if not all criticiam  directed at Israel is based on garbage. 

ALL of what I wrote:

-----------

Yes, Israel is committing a genocide against the Palestinians in Gaza. That's why there are 1.4 million Palestinians in Gaza, over

1,5 million in Israel, and more than both combined in the West Bank.  That really makes a lot of sense.

You clearly prove over and over again that you have no idea what you're talking about.

I can't think of one time that Israel has gone after terrorist groups that people like you  haven't shouted 'massacre' 'genocide'!
------

i.e: People that say there's a genocide against Palestinians are lying, or don't know what the word means.

It's sarcasm versus stupidity.

07:10 PM Feb 18 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

'Read the headline, ignore the contents'

08:23 PM Feb 18 2009 |

reyhaneh

reyhaneh

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Yes, Israel is committing a genocide against the Palestinians in Gaza. That's why there are 1.4 million Palestinians in Gaza, over 1,5 million in Israel, and more than both combined in the West Bank. That really makes a lot of sense.

yes, it makes sense that how many of them martyred in these years by Israeli Regiem!

10:43 PM Feb 18 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

There is no genocide. It's just a word the pro-Palestinians like to use and lie about to get people to feel sorry for them.

No International organisation nor country believes nor says so.

I find it funny how much attention focuses on these lies, when a real genocide is happening in Sudan, but none of the Arabs or Muslims care about that, because the Sudanese government is Islamic and is killing hundreds of thousands of black non-Arabs.

11:04 PM Feb 18 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

@(The-Striking-Force):

I'm sorry that your English isn't good enough yet for you to understand sarcasm.

11:05 PM Feb 18 2009 |

reyhaneh

reyhaneh

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

why u think we don`t pay attention to innocent people which were killed in nonsense wars? & always people are casualties!

11:37 PM Feb 18 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

reyhana,

he know the truth but his tendency to his tribe prevent him from saying it

06:00 AM Feb 19 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

The problem with people like you is that you think that there's one 'truth' that everyone is hiding. Hamas is not a set of heroic defenders of the oppressed. It's a violent terrorist group that kills any set of people that disagrees with them: Israelis, Palestinians, anyone.

There are different perspectives on the issue and I'm giving mine based on what I know.

But people like you don't want nor believe in peace. I understand the need for a Palestinian state so that the Arabs of Palestine can govern themselves. 

You and people like you don't recognize nor respect the right of Israel to live in peace, and support armed force to have it destroyed. Well then my question is: who is the aggressor? Who is the one that prolongs the fighting? Who is the one that refuses to make peace? It definitely isn't my side.  

Israel has given up vast tracks of territory for peace and has engaged in dialogue with its rival countries in the region, as well as terrorist groups and leaders such as Arafat and the PLO

The Palestinians have given up NOTHING, negotiated NOTHING. You can come up with the excuse that its 'their land'... when in reality it simply isn't. Two communities live there and they want everything. Their leaders do NOTHING to encourage coexistence between the two people. Hamas however goes even further by actually attacking and ruining any chance for peace. The whole world sees it, and doesn't feel sorry for them, even if they feel sorry for individual Palestinians that died in the recent senseless war.  There are 7 million Israelis, 100 million Arabs. No person can seriously claim that the Arabs are the underdog in any of this. And the violence by Palestinian groups such as Hamas and Islamic Jihad prove it.

Until the Palestinians learn that their violence solves nothing, there will be more bloodshed.

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is not a black and white story with victims and aggressors, where its the poor Palestinians against the wicked Israelis. Both are armed, both kill and both would be happier to live in peace.

06:17 AM Feb 19 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Don't make me laugh.

As long as Jews support Israel, you're going to hate them. Unfortunately for you, most Jews do and are proud of it.

If your condition for 'peaceful coabitation' is for Jews to stay quiet and accept Israel being attacked and destroyed, you're living in a dream world.

Sorry to shatter the little illusion that you've made that all 'true Jews' are people that run around burning Israeli flags like the Neturei Karta, and the rest are all controlled by 'evil Zionists' that have hijacked Judaism. It's simply nonsense, that people like you, that live in a box, can easily fall for. I guess living in a homogenous Arab only state can easily rot your brain and close your mind.

Now some irony and sarcasm:

Yes, Israel is committing a genocide against the Palestinians in Gaza. That's why there are 1.4 million Palestinians in Gaza, over 1,5 million WITHIN Israel, and more than both combined in the West Bank. That really makes a lot of sense. And need I add that both populations are growing. It must be the most incompetent, unsuccessful genocide in Human history.

02:27 AM Feb 20 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"But people like you don't want nor believe in peace."

i encourage Neturei Karta....why u and jews like u become like them believe in peaceInnocent.....

06:58 AM Feb 20 2009 |