Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How many women a Muslim can have.

aiman.h.kallaf

Saudi Arabia

<!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-><!-[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState=”false” LatentStyleCount=”156”> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]-> <!- /* Font Definitions / @font-face {font-family:”Comic Sans MS”; panose-1:3 15 7 2 3 3 2 2 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:script; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:647 0 0 0 159 0;} / Style Definitions / p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:””; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; text-align:right; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; direction:rtl; unicode-bidi:embed; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;} p.chatmessage, li.chatmessage, div.chatmessage {mso-style-name:chat_message; mso-margin-top-alt:auto; margin-right:0cm; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0cm; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;} @page Section1 {size:595.3pt 841.9pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0; mso-gutter-direction:rtl;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -> <!-[if gte mso 10]> <style> / Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]->

How many women a Muslim can have.

Islam have respect the for the women very much

A women in Islam is like jowl

As you care for your jowl and don't want any one to touch, hold or break you jowl.

We feel the same about are women

Women are happy with this the Idea of more than one wife. And they are not forced to.

If women got engaged and she asked the men not to gate marriage from another girl and he accepted then he well never marriage again from another women.

Even if he want to the government won't allow him because it's all writing in paper

Still how ever if a women accepted to be a second wife or third or even four that fine .

A man can only be married to four women not  more .

He most treats each wife equally to the anthers buys them houses each live in different rooms

Tack care of them all as they were the same person .

It's all up to the women to decide

Why Muslim marriage to more then one women

Islam tack care of every thing  women life kids boy … etc .

Some women can't have children , some cant get pregnant , some , are not able to got husband  , some and some . lot of reason that could face the women and force her not get marriage  

So a Muslim should help ethos women they like his sister and marriage them

They have the right to be happy

As well as girls more then the boys in population

becaause of no marriage girl make inlegal affair with guys

to protect girls respect our prophet said as to make 1 to 4 wife

This very shout topic I just wanted to right

if you have free time take a look at this book that i made

it's about Islam . every thing you need to know about Islam in this book .

it's writing in English , take a few minute that may save you sole .

http://www.4shared.com/file/87515470/5583d164/what_you_need_to_know_about_islamrar.html

Wish all the best .

fined how is the is lame truly like  

06:02 PM Feb 15 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sofiene

sofiene

Tunisia

Islam gives the right to women not to accept a second wife to their husbands. In other words the bride can provide in the contract of marriage that she does not accept that her husband marry a second wife. If the husband tries to marry a second woman his wife can sue him then the judge stops him.

09:53 PM Feb 15 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

hmmm…

I didn't know that.

What's the Arabic name for the marriage contract?

09:58 PM Feb 15 2009 |

aiman.h.kallaf

Saudi Arabia

it's called marriag contract 

you can't get marraige without this contract . 

if any thing the women want or the man want need to be record in the contract . 

if the wife does not want the man to have a second wife , they write this in the contract then the man well not be ablowed to have a seconde wife . if the man did not accept this . thene he have to look for another wife . it's all out to the girl or wife to decide what she want . 

and the contract well be keept in the govrnment .

this contract is the basic of marraig you can't  get marrige without it .

it's save the women rights also the man 

10:39 PM Feb 15 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I wanted the name for it in Arabic.

Jews have the same thing. It's know as a 'ketuba', a marriage contract between bride and bridegroom, which is needed for the marriage to be official under Jewish law.

11:30 PM Feb 15 2009 |

millenmott

millenmott

China

Maybe four.

03:36 AM Feb 17 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"Jews have the same thing. It's know as a 'ketuba'"

Khetuba (in islam) is the first proposal in marraige..(fioance)....to know each other- if they r comptable with each other to contiune or not-.....then if they will continue ….they will do something called -in egyption(informal) -"KATB EL KETAB"....translating may change the meaning to some extent but i'll translate it to u " writing the book"...refering to the document of marraige..

the name may change from country to another …..

05:40 AM Feb 17 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Thank you.

06:32 AM Feb 17 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

not at all.

12:54 PM Feb 17 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

12:57 PM Feb 17 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

ohoo..dont make me laugh..which women allow something like it..

Thats too stupidly..and muslim ppl have to refuse haveing 4  wife together..

To be better and make ppl respect islam!

__

yeaa some prophets marriad more than one.. But their reason was diffirent..

Theere were wars..and some husbands died..So wifes needed a man to live in safe…

!!

then a man could have more than a wife!!

but now it is too stupidly! and

the worst thing in a woman's life..

My husband just can have me :)) Cool if not so, I would kill him..Surprised

06:05 PM Feb 17 2009 |