Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

make friends who also wants to improve the english

terry1008

terry1008

China

hi,my name is terry ,a chinese boy .i want to make friends to improve the english each other .can you help me ?thank you in advince .

i 'm waiting for you .friends .come on ,contact me .my MSN is terry821008,hotmail

because the msn 's address will be hided by the net ,so i just use the comma instead of the @.so ,pardon me .

09:00 AM Apr 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

american-English

United States

Dear Kana,

Writing English and speaking English come from different parts of the brain, so each part of the brian has to learn  on its own way.  I will try to help you  with English, but remember I am not a professional teacher nor trained in teaching. So keep on seeking to try and learn!

Sincerely,

Dave

07:52 AM Sep 22 2007 |

american-English

United States

Hi Karen,

Hope you will reply to my other message and e-mail to me! I am also interested in foreign cultures! 

Best wishes,

Dave

07:54 AM Sep 22 2007 |

saveliy

saveliy

Ukraine

Hi! My name is Sergey.I am from Ukraine. I want to improve my English, and i am looking for  girls in age of 16-21 to do it together. . My icq is 449824145

I really want to find  penfriends from different countries

08:25 AM Sep 22 2007 |

manu84

manu84

Italy

i M MANUELA I WANT TO INPROVE MY ENGLISH TOO

08:54 AM Sep 23 2007 |

american-English

United States

Dear Kana,

I do not have Yahoo Messenger (ym), so sorry you can not add me if that is what you mean. ( I wish your could, but my machine is old and does not have enough memory) I do have AOL-AIM=  AmericaOnLine-AmericaInstantMessage. I have the call sign tlkda. Should anybody be able to sign up, have somebody with you who knows English well and computers. You can e-mail me at tlkda at aim dot com ( change the at to @ and the dot to . and take out the spaces) Write and be willing to make mistakes and learn from your mistakes!

Best wishes,

Dave

07:20 AM Oct 06 2007 |

american-English

United States

Dear Manuela,

Greetings! To make words in all capital letters means on the computer that you are yelling, do you mean to do that?  Please practice your English here, I will try to correct your English and hope you learn from the corrections.

Best wishes,

Dave

07:25 AM Oct 06 2007 |

_rania_

Kuwait

hi iam rania from egypt . i want 2 improve my english and i hope 2 find friends 2 help me . bye

07:28 PM Oct 07 2007 |

kristina)

Ukraine

HelloEmbarassed! I'm Christina from Ukraine.I would like to improve my English.I belive that communication in Internet will help me  to learn English. My icq 285559894, e-mail

09:37 PM Oct 07 2007 |

american-English

United States

Dear Rania,

Greetings!  It is good you come here! Please read and follow all the messages in here of this forum. Make all the words you can, do not make numbers like "2" , you lose the chance to use more English words.  Please take note of what is said earlier of when to use capital letters! So please read and listen to what everyone here has said.

Best wishes!

11:39 PM Oct 07 2007 |

american-English

United States

Dear Chistina,

Greetings! So far your English looks very good!

Yes, go on to the Englishbaby chatroom, understand not everybody knows how to speak good English there! None the less, practice making the best English you can there!

Best wishes!!!

11:44 PM Oct 07 2007 |