Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how many languages can you speak?do yoy know your mothertongue?

yemberdi kaster

Kazakhstan

Hello, everyone?my name is Kater, I’m living in Kazakhstan. I know four languages which includes my motherlanguages Kazakh and chinese, russian, english. I’m really good at Kazakh. but you know in our country lots of people are poliglot but don’t know their own lang.,how do you think and what woul you say to them?

03:01 PM Jun 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Michellita

Michellita

Brazil

Well, I speak English and Portuguese, which is my mother tongue. The interesting fact is exactly that in Brazil, a very big South American country, there is only one language (Portuguese)! Everybody here speaks the same language. Of course from state to state there are some differences in vocabulary, we use to say different dialects, but the language is the same for everyone. I studied languages at university and this is a fantastic issue! I love all languages!

02:58 AM Jun 29 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

i speak eniglish spanish arabic.. and i can understand alot of italiano and frensh .. and ive been watchin some japanese anime and ive been getting some thing .. lol

01:28 PM Jun 29 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

I had ever studied japanese several years.but I did not use it usually.so I forget a lot,but I know learning Japanese is easier than english to me.

I don`t know…I have never thought about it..I asked my friend speaking our common language.so I have no advancement.but now Korean is surrounding me.they come from northeast of china.not korean..I guess.

05:41 PM Jun 29 2007 |

Sweety Girl

United Arab Emirates

I speak Arabic and little bit EnglishEmbarassed

03:27 PM Jun 30 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

my mother lang.. i have no idea sorry if i was late but i was thinkin it over..

08:41 PM Jun 30 2007 |

fato

fato

Bahrain

Arabic,English and sum persian

05:12 AM Jul 01 2007 |

berbere

berbere

Algeria

Amazigh,French,English and Arabic the first one is my motherlang.

03:22 PM Jul 01 2007 |

leoryan

leoryan

India

Hello everyone, I m Ryan from INDIA. I can speak English & Hindi. Hindi is my mothertongue.

05:50 PM Jul 01 2007 |

DAR

DAR

Taiwan

hi~Ryan..nice to meet you

which languages is better in your country?I read informations it`s said there are many languages in India

06:50 AM Jul 02 2007 |

Oghuzkhan

Oghuzkhan

Turkey

Well Im learning chinese right now but my english is good.At the same time I know turkish so that means I can also know the language of Azerbeijan and a little kazakh language and other middleasia nations xD

02:32 PM Nov 15 2009 |