Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do You Like Turkish Series?

istanbul_fatih_i

Turkey

08:02 AM Oct 09 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lolita_lempicka

Yemen

since 2 years most of the aribian channels bring over such turkish series eposides translated by arabic and it became so familiar to the arab puplic , but personaly i dont like it at all and i never follow turkish eposides actually i found them suc and wasting time loool , but i confess that turkey it self as a country , people & calture in reality is realy amizing & charming 1 .

09:01 AM Oct 09 2010 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

I watch it from time to time and it depends on the story

I watched ihlamurlar altinda it was the best for me, the music of the show is nice

now I am watching yağmur zamanı but I am not sure If I'll watch the rest :P Azra Aken is so beautiful actress.

03:02 PM Oct 09 2010 |

charming princess

Saudi Arabia

Yeah, Turkish series were a fad two years ago. I remember myself joining in and watching the first Turkish series being aired on MBC , an Arab TV station. I do not watch them anymore , or , more precisely, I did not watch any other series after the first one. But to be honest , Turkish series are sweeping our channels and they proved to be popular ,particularly among teenagers. What I love most about Turkish series is the fact that they tell us about the Turkish. The Turkish are progressive and forward looking people. They change with the time and proved to be smart people ! I want to go to Turkey now . Maybe I will get this change  one day …

06:29 PM Oct 10 2010 |

Tsaokuohua

China

……rest :P Azra Aken is so beautiful actress.

=+

Do you know, beautiful actress every where.

I hope there are many photos, then I con know I like or like not Turkish.

02:09 AM Oct 11 2010 |

istanbul_fatih_i

Turkey

LOLİTA PİKA,YEAH ITS VERY AMAZİNG:)

08:16 AM Oct 16 2010 |

gloria.1@windowslive.com

Turkey

i think there is something much more exaggerating in them but they are not so bad.and i like them actually (seviyorum)

and i want to mention something here that all the serieses which arabic channels brought are generally talking just about love stories exept kurtlar vadisi (wadi al zi’ab). so people loves the idea at first but as soon as they fed up with them.

after all this is a point of view and personal attitude and everyone allow to own his own ones

06:37 AM Oct 20 2010 |