Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you believe the love at the first sight?

selina07318

China

Hello,everybody! 

Do you believe the love at the first sight?  My answer is no.

Can you share your opinions with me? Tks!

11:02 AM Jul 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Harain

Harain

China

HahaOf course I will ,I like your words,your ideas,I like to talk with you.

Find friends is not easy,I will treasure it

05:33 AM Jul 09 2007 |

Yunie75

Yunie75

France

Harain, a comment which has nothing to see with the topic. I personaly think you shouldn't waste your time in something else : if you would like to become a teacher, then do that and nothing else.

Best. 

10:17 AM Jul 09 2007 |

majidkhan

majidkhan

Pakistan

good yunie,everyone should write according to the topic,

11:09 AM Jul 09 2007 |

Helsinki.fox

China

i don't believe the love

not why     and i don't why

01:11 PM Jul 09 2007 |

Harain

Harain

China

Thank you,but before going to university,I don't know what to do,my father always didn't agree with me at that time,so I splited the difference.I just don't like business,but now I have been learned 2 years,If I can study English well,maybe I can become a teacher in university,it's not bad for me.No matter what thing you do,you must try your best to do it well,don't you?

03:47 PM Jul 09 2007 |

Yunie75

Yunie75

France

Sure, but you mostly must follow your heart's desires, no matter what your parents or friends might advise you. :) That's the job you're choosing for yourself, not for them.  You're the one who knows what suits you best. Believe in yourself young girl :)

PS: Thanks majidkhan, but oops I'm out-of-topic again :p 

08:23 PM Jul 09 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

I believe it.

04:32 AM Jul 11 2007 |

majidkhan

majidkhan

Pakistan

ok tell me,is there any person amongst us which fell in love at the first sight of his/her beloved.

11:09 AM Jul 11 2007 |

traneem

traneem

Saudi Arabia

I believe … (why) ?

because I think the first sight give the first impression , from the first sight you can have the first opinion which you made it from the look of the person will you accept him or not ?

in psycology they say "follow your first imoression you made about people because it's the right one , it refect the attitude towards the person the judgement you made about him , so can't we believe in it ?

In addition , why we don't feel the same way to all people ? we some times we feel differen towards some one ?  

02:45 PM Jul 11 2007 |

sszhou

sszhou

China

oh, i absolutely believe it. 5 years ago, I meet my wife. This is the first time i saw her. but i had a special feel—she is the just girl. 2 month later we fall in ove.
the first sight is magical, she is the first girl of mine, and we married. i never have this feeling before.

04:58 AM Jul 12 2007 |