Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you believe the love at the first sight?

selina07318

China

Hello,everybody! 

Do you believe the love at the first sight?  My answer is no.

Can you share your opinions with me? Tks!

11:02 AM Jul 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jean___michel

Brazil

Love?  at the first sight no.

06:20 PM Jul 19 2007 |

matryoshka

matryoshka

Indonesia

nope. i don't believe in love at the 1st sight, i think it's ridiculous, how can you love someone that you don't even know yet?what i believe is, love is something that grows naturally, so you can understand the person completely.if you see someone for the 1st time and you thought you loved him/her, let's call it a crush, not love. it's different, right?well, that's my opinion. 

01:35 AM Jul 20 2007 |

mzwyq

China

i believe

01:20 PM Nov 09 2007 |

Solomia

Solomia

Ukraine

I believe that every person can have one true love that can less forever and can be mutual!!!Everything else is fake!Just liking!

01:26 PM Nov 09 2007 |

flora_woo

flora_woo

China

i bilieve it, certainly. I have not know the feeling of the first sight before i saw my daring. That feeling is so great that Embarassed... ... Now we will marry,too. So happy i think. 

01:31 PM Nov 09 2007 |

alicefan

China

yes

01:32 PM Nov 09 2007 |

marwouta

marwouta

Tunisia

in love….you have to believe in everything even if it seems sometimes not real or impossible ..but you just believe in because love itself is a mystery…so i believe in it as long as i believe in love

01:36 PM Nov 09 2007 |

marwouta

marwouta

Tunisia

in love….you have to believe in everything even if it seems sometimes not real or impossible ..but you just believe in because love itself is a mystery…so i believe in it as long as i believe in love

01:37 PM Nov 09 2007 |

Solomia

Solomia

Ukraine

flora_woo :my greetings!!!

01:38 PM Nov 09 2007 |

scorpio_1118

China

It's difficult to say ,may be not.

02:19 PM Nov 09 2007 |