Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Equality

Set_

Set_

Turkey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG7U1QsUd1g

People are equal. Never mind what their races are.

YOU CAN STOP RACISM BY LOVE

01:22 PM Oct 24 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

escant

escant

China

yes.Everyone has the value of each person. Everyone is can not be replaced. Everyone in this world to make own contribution

01:49 PM Oct 24 2010 |

Set_

Set_

Turkey

People think talking about  Virginity, Sex or Love  are better :)  

Thanks Escant :) 

08:37 PM Oct 24 2010 |

escant

escant

China

Don't mention it. Every one of us, in his own field, in order to dream and silently. Not to compromise, because we believe that tomorrow will be better, isn't it. set_.I heard that Turkey is a hospitable nation

03:24 AM Oct 25 2010 |

lolita_lempicka

Yemen

nothing equal ..

08:34 AM Oct 25 2010 |

Set_

Set_

Turkey

escant   

I hope we will watch the Sun's rising tomorrows :) 

lolita_lem
picka

I think people makes everything equal :)  it is like  "you are as strong as you thought " :)  if you dont think people are not equal that makes they are not :) 

kokoboko

Come come, whoever you are Wanderer, idolator, worshipper of fire, come even though you have broken your vows a thousand times,
Come, and come yet again. Ours is not a caravan of despair.

i copied and pasted :) 

i like Mevlana :)  he remind me i am a human and need to love :)  i am not meantioning about love to a girl :)  to love nature, to love my self, to love humans :)   The Wold will exist  till love finnish :) 

07:34 PM Oct 25 2010 |

lolita_lempicka

Yemen

taking is easy  not like action ..so you are talking about equality but where is the action in our world , and you must spiecfy whot kind of equality must ppl have .if you sayed the equlity of love (in general) !!well "loving" only doesnt target equality .

11:30 AM Oct 26 2010 |

Set_

Set_

Turkey

@   lolita_lem picka

as i said..  people are as equal as you can imagine :) who could belive that people will greet us from The Moon ? but somebody believed :)

05:59 PM Oct 26 2010 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

Very touching

But is  this ?   and  where is there  parntes?    why  they    dont  build in thoes childern confidence   and  love selmlfe and be happy    
the  child's  who  i would   like be adopted will be blackThis  if i countue to think  in adopted in the future  i  like  balck too 

09:54 PM Oct 26 2010 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

10:20 PM Oct 26 2010 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

10:24 PM Oct 26 2010 |