Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Racism

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

In México, maybe racism  is not very flagrant, but there is a loooot of elitism here.

I can see clearly how many ppl give real value to others by their economical properties, or, what is worst: maaaany ppl here clasify others by the colour of skin, color of eyes, or body structure.

How do u clasify the ppl around u?

02:59 AM Oct 26 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

javamanju:

I load just a choosen pic from google. It was not my intention to offend anyone.

I really dunno if they are africans, Indians or mexicans.

"I am sorry if i offend someone with the pic".

05:38 PM Nov 07 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

Hossam:

I watched ur link.

Amazing, really.

Saladeen, maybe u r right. May i ask u friends, to watch this link pls:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tikIenRQ_K8

This is a story about a girl, based on real facts. She lives on the boundaries in México.

She was on of girls kidnapped, raped and the murderers thought she was died, so they buried her alive., but she survive and could identify the murderers.

Her real history tells about a satanic organization of really power and rich men from USA., those ppl kidnapp girls and took them into their terrible meetings, there they rape, toruture and kill them. 

This have been happening since 15 years ago, and actually this still happends and nobody can do anything.

05:48 PM Nov 07 2010 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

@Nicet ha..

"I am sorry if i offend someone with the pic". 

hell no.. I was just pointing out how things can be perceived.  Harmless stuff can be turned as political weapon. 

03:39 PM Nov 10 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

javamanju:

yaa, u r right ;)

04:25 PM Nov 10 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

thx for ur comment Ryo

04:17 AM Jul 06 2011 |