Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Friend or foe

kochin

Trinidad and Tobago

Are the police in your country good or not?

In my country, I do not trust the police. It is useless to report crimes such like robbery or theft. 

I do not understand why anyone would teach people to kill, if only to make them better killers. 

11:57 PM Sep 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

happy-Jane600

China

frankly, when i was a little girl , i had a dream that i could find a bf as policemam. but when i growup ,i find it is so ridiculous.

so much has changed.and everything is variable

05:44 AM Sep 14 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

Most  policemen in my country are good guys and responsible persons. they work very hard and in china everyone knows a word"Try to ask for the help of policeman if you have any trouble."

06:36 AM Sep 14 2007 |

fjface

fjface

China

no,i have been lieving in china for more than 20 years,but i don't like our policeman at all.in fact,i think most of them are bad man,they do nothing to help you when you need some help.of course,if you give them some money,they will happy to help you.

06:58 AM Sep 14 2007 |

happy-Jane600

China

cynical???

i used to be that

sometimes ,you have to learn TOLERANCE

08:41 AM Sep 14 2007 |

sevensuyee

China

no cynical, i think that's quite true…

i don't like the policeman here too, i ever want to be a policeman but what i found that they (may be some of them, but most around me) only waste publice resource and do nothing on their duty…bad guys~Frown 

09:22 AM Sep 14 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

well yea i agree i dont trust the police in our contry either sins i heard this story that hapend to this one girl she was riped by  the police officer and stuff so i dont trust any one any more ..

04:42 PM Sep 14 2007 |

ayşe mine

Turkey

hello

01:41 PM Oct 13 2007 |