Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WE STRONGLY SUPPORT INNOCENT PALESTINIANS WHO ARE SUFFERING IN GAZA EVERY NOW AND THEN

saeed16

saeed16

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

05:07 PM Nov 17 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

According to netenyaho  the defintion of the true believer :

the true believer is the man who condemn the rocket fire to the holy land 

then he killed mor than 60 persons most of them are children and women 

09:17 PM Nov 18 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

09:20 PM Nov 18 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

09:21 PM Nov 18 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

09:21 PM Nov 18 2012 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

The usual game of the defenders of Hamas as it is last time, is to avoid the reason why this war started in the first place: Terrorist rocket fire against civilians.

If the rockets stopped, so would the war. And that is the truth.

Hamas however, is not a pursuer of peace, but a gang of terrorist warmongers who wish to destroy Israel.

Do not scream that you’re a victim when it is your side that started the war in the first place.

09:30 PM Nov 18 2012 |

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4307988,00.html

from ynet the israelian newspaper :11 persons died  4 children and 5 women  

09:30 PM Nov 18 2012 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

09:42 PM Nov 18 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

What justification was there for Isreal to kill a hamas leader in Gaza while they had a peace agreement pending. I don’t care if a hundred peace agreements have failed in the past, Isreal agreed to consider this one and used that cover to murder a man. That man may have been guilty but he wasn’t killed according to law or custom. He was murdered in the land promised him as a new homeland. What group of people, even a street gang, would tolerate that? Not one. You can’t use your white flag to flush out your enemy for murder. All that’s happened since has grown from that first wrong. I don’t believe Hamas wanted a shooting war. They can’t possibly win against such vastly superior firepower and no major nation would help them nor tolerate a smaller nation doing so. Which makes it seem like the only ones who benefit are the Isrealis. The worst that can happen in Jerusalem is the destruction of Christian or Islamic holy places. Jewish people would actually benefit from the destruction of those sites by being able to build holy places of their own. I repeat my constant message: The only way forward as a human race is to follow the principles of non-violence espoused by Ghandi, King, Tutu, Walesa, and all the truly great leaders of the last hundred years.

These are my opinions alone. Feel free to correct me or dispute me. I’ve been wrong before plenty of times and this whole event is barely being mentioned in the news here.

11:35 PM Nov 18 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

Salli 11

Allah is not with Hamas Allah is shame on it….using the innocents of gaza as a human shield

09:07 AM Nov 19 2012 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

Zanaz, who started that war? Palestinians. Every county, including Algeria, would have answered the same to protect its people. It’s every country’s right to defend itself.

I appreciate your efforts to point out the other side of the story that I am aware of, but this war did not start last night.It started over 60 years ago, and it is more complicated than Hamas firing rockets and Isreal defending itself.

Anymore asshole racist comments to make? I’ll be counting them.

A foul-mouthed zionist!! Why can’t you discuss things in a civil manner?

I will tell you what is racism.

Racism is when a person like you, or someone else from Danemark,Russia, Poland,,ect who happens to be blessed with a Jewish mother (yet he can’t point out Palestine on the map) has a right to “return” and settle in Palestine, while Palestinians who have been expelled from their own lands has no right to return or defend their occupied terrorities.

Now, it is funny!! Zionists are using photoshop designs to point out the “truth”.

09:37 AM Nov 19 2012 |