Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do u thing about your country?

babyB

babyB

Turkey

hi ım burcu from turkey

ı love my country very much cos everywhere in my country keep lots of history and secrets…for centuries Anatolia has overstated lots of empires because of this our culture is very rich…

09:39 PM Sep 30 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rozy-hide

rozy-hide

Brunei Darussalam

Your country is lucky. My country no like others example Egypt. It is such a small country. My country name is Brunei Darussalam. What I love the most my country is very peaceful. I dont have to worry alot. We only have one place that placed for all history stories and Heritage, it is Kota Batu. It was Japaness Markas (Japaness Army) placed.

08:38 AM Oct 02 2007 |

kochin

Trinidad and Tobago

We do not want to be a "developed" country and should just admit it. I am from Trinidad and Tobago

11:44 PM Oct 20 2007 |

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

United Arab Emirates

I LOVE UAE <==== this is my slogan

11:57 PM Oct 20 2007 |

Mike Greek

Greece

Well what to say for greece….First of all its history AND I HATE WHEN SOME PEOPLE TRY TO CHANGE IT I REALLY HATE IT.But few things are left from this history….Now greece is a small country with big enemies but we greeks are tough nuts…We have a lot to improve really

02:08 PM Dec 14 2007 |

hlp

Algeria

I am from algeria, it's a big country which has many different kind of Fauna and flaure, there is a lot of Landscapes ensorcelants, the mediteranian see, many virgin landscapes, mountains, sahara.

03:46 PM Dec 14 2007 |