Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

looking for someone to learn together

Scarlet179

Scarlet179

China

Hi ,everyone.I am a girl who are really fond of English.And I want to find someone to learn together with me and share our learning experience.So ,will you join me ?

03:09 AM Apr 30 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

vha214

Viet Nam

Hi ahadi
please to meet you!
see you tommorrow!

12:18 PM May 14 2006 |

ahadi

ahadi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi Hoang Anh
How are you today. Lets to introduce Myself, My name is Mustafa, 35 years old, Iranian, engineer, Working in a food company. What about you?

04:02 AM May 15 2006 |

Scarlet179

Scarlet179

China

hi ,nice to meet all of you here.Since all of us like to improve our enhlish ,it might be a good idea to learn together.By the way ,i am a college student in tianjin,china,and i like english very much.I’d like to make progress with all of you together,ok?see you ,my friends.

09:00 AM May 15 2006 |

ahadi

ahadi

Hi evry body
I have a suggestion, that all of us study daily course and writing down our idea about that. what’s your idea are you agree or not?
I am waiting for your response

11:00 AM May 15 2006 |

vha214

Viet Nam

hi Mustafa
I’m Vietnamese. I’m 24 years old. I’m a teacher in hight school.I think your ideal very interesting.

03:14 PM May 15 2006 |

sittha2002

Cambodia

Hi, am looking for someone to learn and speak in English together too.Please reply me.THANKS

05:07 PM May 15 2006 |

singhpr

singhpr

India

hi Ms Scarlett,
how are you doing, I would love to join you in the process of learning.If you want you can send me a email on .

05:54 PM May 15 2006 |

jayr

Brazil

Send me some kind of e-mails;
Brazil

10:53 PM May 15 2006 |

ahadi

ahadi

Hi Hoang Anh
Thank you for your Reply.Please let’s start
About lesson”Aint No Thang”
First of all I excuse if below writing have some impolite words.
Subject: It’s talk about Ebonics or AAVE, a form of English used by black Americans.
Advantage: It’s a simple, easy use and funny language that doesn’t push you to do all grammar points.
Disadvantage: The people uses Ebonics usually degrade women. It steering people away from speaking correctly.
My idea: I think it’s just a tool that we can use in a good way or in a bad way. For example you can use the knife for killing someone or cutting birthday cake.
In My Country: There is a kind of language in Iran that is very similar to Ebonics. Its name is “kooche and bazari” it means a language that uses in street. Some properties of this language are:
1. They use the word briefly.
2. They use the name of sexual parts of body belong some word. For example they say “kos maghz” to foolish people. While kos maghz is a combination of words “kos= vulva” and “maghz= brain”
3. They use a lot of irrelevant word for sexual parts of body. For example they say “Moamele” to sexual part of man while “Moamele” means contract.
I excuse again using these words because I had to use for better describing my idea.
What’s your idea
Regards
Mustafa from Iran

04:05 AM May 16 2006 |

Rooneh

Rooneh

Philippines

Hi everyone!!! I want to join too… you can add my Yahoo Messenger account and/or MSN Messenger account. That’s rooneh045 (zero four five). just add for both. Thanks… Hope to hear from you soon!!!

04:52 AM May 16 2006 |