Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

looking for someone to learn together

Scarlet179

Scarlet179

China

Hi ,everyone.I am a girl who are really fond of English.And I want to find someone to learn together with me and share our learning experience.So ,will you join me ?

03:09 AM Apr 30 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sophia65

China

hi,i wanna join u.

04:39 AM May 07 2006 |

spiderman104

Turkey

ok I want to join

10:48 PM May 07 2006 |

Scarlet179

Scarlet179

China

thanks,you three.spiderman,i never thought you would be here,anyway ,thanks.david,your name reminds me of my foreign teacher ,since his name is the same as yours.i’m in tianjin,china.

01:43 PM May 10 2006 |

yukaaz

Hong Kong

yup i could
especially i’d like to get my spoken english improved!!
btw do u have a programme called SKYPE??|
we can chat through the net
and it just like chatting on phone
the most important is it doesnt charge u a penny^^

04:09 PM May 10 2006 |

spiderman104

Turkey

As a baby, you began learning your mother tongue simply by listening and observing. This is the most natural method of learning a language. If you think grammar and rules of syntax bog you down, go back to the primal mode of learning—listen and observe.
Be alert when you listen to someone speaking English, be it at your workplace, at a party or on television. Watch out for common expressions and usages. If you are able to grasp regularly used ways of greeting and small talk, you will be able to initiate speaking more confidently. Start noting simple things: If you meet someone at a party, do you always end up saying, ‘Hi! Nice meeting you…’?
How about introducing variations here? Observe how others talk and try varying your greeting. Why not try saying ‘How do you do?’ or ‘How are you doing?’ Greetings and introduction lines may seem trivial, but if you are not fluent in a language, you often tend to avoid even these, thus ending all prospects of communication. If you can break this barrier, you can take your first step into the realm of English speaking.

05:53 PM May 13 2006 |

ahadi

ahadi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

So do I. how we can work together?

04:05 AM May 14 2006 |

Scarlet179

Scarlet179

China

Thank you ,spiderman ,it’s really nice for you to share your learning methods with us.Maybe we can chat though skype or use msn and yahoo to communicate with each other.

10:18 AM May 14 2006 |

ahadi

ahadi

Hi
How are you Scarlet. Please let me to join to your group.

10:45 AM May 14 2006 |

vha214

Viet Nam

Hi everyone !
I’m Hoang Anh.I’m Vietnamese.My English is very bad
I hope i can learn English with you
thanks!

12:04 PM May 14 2006 |

ahadi

ahadi

Hi Hoang Anh
I am not so good at english but I think we can work together. I am on from 7:00 till 15:30 in Iran time.
the time is 15:45 and I have to go
bye now
see you tommorrow

12:13 PM May 14 2006 |