Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Looking for friends speaking english or studing english aroud the world

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

I want to find some friends on this english site.We can communicate with each other in english. 

I hope I can know some friends from different countries.SO we not only write something in english, but also  get more knowledge about other countries.

Glad to meet you everyone.

03:48 AM Jun 15 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sarinya21

sarinya21

Thailand

Hello i'm from thailand ,i really like to improove my english too.Let's learn together.Please contact me at .  .Hope to talk to you soon.

01:00 PM Jun 27 2006 |

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

I also want to improve my english ,including writing\reading\listening and oral english.Sorry,I can't see your Email,sorry.

please contact me 

07:40 AM Jun 28 2006 |

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

konhon, could you tell me where your hometown is?

07:42 AM Jun 28 2006 |

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

HI

05:27 AM Jul 02 2006 |

glaeken

glaeken

Philippines

hello everyone…

08:46 AM Jul 02 2006 |

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

HI,YOU often come here ?

01:24 AM Jul 03 2006 |

ship200

China

I'm from wuhan hubei province,now i 'm working in shanghai.I like english also.Maybe i can make a friend with you.let's improve by practice.

02:22 AM Jul 03 2006 |

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

Pirana2x:welcome you.Maybe we can help each other.

05:29 AM Jul 03 2006 |

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

Ship200,I'm very glad to meet you on enlgishbaby site.I'm working in Chengdu ,but very soon I'll go to BEIJING.

I think that most of chinese people, including me ,have a big problem.Maybe we can recite thousands of words,but  very few people can speak english fluently. Now I want to solve it ,overcoming my problem. I plan to write more english as soon as possible, such as write poster on forums,chatting etc. If only we write more,I could think more in english so that we can improve our english gradually.Meanwhile, we keep correcting our pronuciation carefully.Then I believe that we could speak fluency english.

Study Harder!

05:40 AM Jul 03 2006 |

soni

Hong Kong

hi

ur writing english is not bad huh.

Well this is soni from hong kong , basically am from india , born and grown up here, so wanna be freinds

rgds

soni

08:52 AM Jul 03 2006 |